-1.0-

The night sky hung over Queens as everyone scattered to get to home on the Monday night. The streets were empty causing an eerie silence in the city. A few horns honked in the distance, a small gust of wind, and a siren on the other block but otherwise a normal evening in Queens.

All stores closed up for the night except the few nightly bars. But even those were dead quiet as no one had any energy on the Monday evening. Well except for criminals. When the city is this quiet, it is the peak of their illegal activities.

And on the corner of main, a group of thieves were breaking into a bank. 

One of the men stood with his back facing the group towards the street, making sure there was no witnesses or any police coming. The other four thugs worked on getting the door open.

"Will you hurry up?" One grumbled annoyed.

The one working on the door rolled his eyes still trying to pick the lock with a bobby pin that would be useless. The criminal once saw an actor pick a lock with a bobby pin in a movie and assumed it would work for him.

His colleagues, however, were unimpressed at his failure.

"That's it, move!" The bald one shouted irritated. 

The bald man grabbed the shoulder of the one working on the door and pushed him aside, causing him to fall on his hands on the sidewalk. The bald man raised the gun in his hands and began shooting the lock multiple times causing it to break.

He stopped firing momentarily lowering his gun to his side, to kick the door open causing a silent alarm to go off alerting the police. Red lights began flickering throughout the bank causing the group of criminals to glare at the one who set the alarm off.

"Lets get going." The bald one commanded walking in. The others all glared at him but followed reluctantly behind him.

Inside of the bank was a series of lines that each lead to a banker desk. Each desk was divided by a column which held the roof up. Along the side of the bank was a row of ATM machines. Where the group of thieves approached taking out the crowbars from their duffle bags.

The room around them was pitch black. Well, other than the red flashing light from the roof and the light shining from a phone on the other side of the room.

Across the room, sitting on the bankers desk, was a figure leaning back on a one of the column. One leg was rested on the desk the other swaying softly off the counter. The recognizable black and white suit held a phone which lit up the masked face. Aura was focused on her phone in the middle of playing an intense game of Candy Crush.

Hearing footsteps, she glanced off her phone and aside seeing the group of criminals who had yet to notice her. She sighed sadly seeing as she won't be able to finish her game. Even though she was so close to winning. 

Two of the men had bags ready to throw the cash in, knowing their time was limited as sirens were heard in the distance. Which meant Aura had to hurry.

Setting her phone on her chest, she watched the boys try to open the ATM up with a crowbar and succeeded. Clearing her throat, Aura tilted her head slightly "You boys make quite an entrance." 

The five men all spun around raising their guns towards the girl across the room. The hero raised an eyebrow under her mask not at all scared of these men at all. However, she did find it amusing how they thought guns would scare her.

She slipped her phone in her pocket of the suit and hopped down off the desk to her feet.

In response to her action, the bald man loaded his gun as a warning. "Freeze or we will shoot!"