-32.0-

- 1 Year and 8 Months After the Snap: December 14, 2019 -
Trial 4, Day 3 of Being out of Cryrofreeze

"Get up!" Owen shouted angrily delivering a kick to the girl's stomach tossing her across the circle.

She groaned from impact and was rolled across the fighting ring. Her back hit the metal cage, earning shouts from guards on the other side to stand up and fight or get tased. Blood tricked down the side of her lip and sweat stained her forehead but she had to keep fighting. No doubt she looked horrible. Having bruised on her body, blood staining her brown hair tied or her black training outfit. But she was to focused on the fight to worry of her appearance.

She picked up her head to see Owen approaching her with a hateful look. Pushing herself up with her hands, her eyes never once left Owen's, glaring deadly at him. She spat some blood aside, feeling her heart pounding from adrenaline and her body aching in pain. Owen threw another punch but she easily deflected it with her arm, kicking him in the side.

Owen predicted the move and grabbed onto her leg, pulling it towards him causing her to lose balance and fall to the ground on her back with a thud. "Pathetic." Owen muttered under his breath walking towards the exit.

Furious from the comment, the girl pushed away any pain she felt and pushed herself up again. Rushing towards Owen's back with adrenaline pumping through her veins, she delivered a hard punch to the back of his head. Owen stumbled forward into the gate when she kicked his back hardly from anger.

Owen went to turn around to deliver a punch but she used her petite and short figure to her advantage.

Deflecting the hit by grabbing his wrist, she twisted herself under her arm to stand behind him and twist his arm behind his back. Bringing her knee to his chin, she slammed it into his jaw causing blood to trail out of his lip.

Owen went to punch her exposed stomach but she raised her knee higher and onto Owen's shoulder. Locking her knee around Owen's neck and arm twisted behind her back, she used her momentum to flip him over her and onto the ground.

Owen's body slammed to the ground with a loud thud and a pop from his shoulder. She was straddling over top of him, with a deadly cold look in her brown eyes. Before Owen had a chance to react, the girl wrapped a hand around his neck with a cold dead look in her eyes. 

Owen tried to fight back but the girl used her powers to make Owen's body push into the ground, trapping him. Lowering her mouth to his ear as Owen gasped for breath, she hissed out coldly.

"I am not pathetic." She spat out quietly, her voice cold with anger.

She pulled back her head with a smirk on her lips. Owen was struggling to breath under her touch but she wouldn't stop. Until he was unconscious or dead. That was the rule.

"Lucy!" A voice shouted angrily behind her.

She let go of his grip and rose to her feet, knowing the voice belonged to her boss. Turning around while wiping her suit off of dust and blood, she looked up to meet the cold stare of Carlos.

Behind him, a couple men rushed in to take Owen to the infirmary. Yet Lucy couldn't wipe the smirk off of her face watching Owen stand up in pain. She had quite a lot of pleasure teaching Owen a lesson about not to mess with her.