-34.0-

- 4 Year and 3 Months After the Snap: July 21, 2022 -
Trial 81, Day 2 of Being out of Cryrofreeze

The black van sped down the highway at illegal speed, weaving in and out of traffic to get closer to the white Sudan further up the highway. In the passenger seat sat Owen, loading his gun with ammunition and clocking it back.

His hair now longer and almost covering his eyes. His facial hair grew in a beard from his new preference. "You ready back there, Lucy?" He asked glancing over his shoulder in the back.

In the back of the van sat Lucy on the side bench. She wore her black, skin-tight, leather suit that covered her neck down. She was strapping on her metal mask to hide her identity, glancing at Owen with a blank look.

"Ready to comply." She stated flatly.

Owen smirked and looked back ahead. Lucy took a deep breath when the mask was stationed over her nose and mouth. She put on her black goggles, that illuminated purple once they were on. Her face was hidden and her brown hair was now dyed black. No one would recognize the past hero, Aura.

Now, she was known as the female version of the Angel of Death, Lucy.

The van raced up beside the white Sudan and Owen shouted a command back at Lucy. Lucy rose from her seat and from a movement of her hands black magic splurged to the back doors, throwing them open with a bang. Lucy walked to the open doors as the car sped 75 mph down the highway. Placing her hands on the bars above the back door, she jumped out and threw herself on top of the van. Landing on her toes, she stood up and looked inside the white Sudan next to her.

Inside was a man in the backseat, looking at her petrified while screaming at his driver to speed up.

Smirking under her mask, she moved to jump over when hearing a cars horn beep. She glanced ahead seeing a fork in the highway approaching and the white Sudan was planning to escape. But Lucy would not fail her mission. She never has.

Jumping off the black van when the car began to serve, she rolled off the side of the white Sudan and towards the pavement when her hand grasped part of the roof. Hanging right beside the man's window, she punched in the window and grasped her hand around his neck while hanging on. 

The driver began to swerve trying to shake her, already losing the black van from the fork in the highway. Lucy's body flew back and forth while choking the man, failing to lose her grip on his throat who was fighting against it.

The man's breaths got shallower as he slowly began slipping unconscious. Noticing this, the driver swerved the car into the concrete dividers causing Lucy to fly off the car and roll on the ground painfully. 

Lucy rolled on the pavement while cars swerved to divert hitting her. When she came to a stop, she groaned and stood up annoyed, standing in the middle of the highway watching the white Sudan swerve through traffic and out of her peripheral sight.

Lucy huffed angrily, not about to fail a mission. Hearing a motorcycle approach behind her, she shot her head in the direction seeing a man race down the highway in a black motorcycle. Lucy struck a hand out causing powers to freeze the motorcycle in it's place and the rider flew off it and past her.

Walking towards the bike, Lucy climbed on easily and revved the engine. Speeding off down the road, she past the injured rider on the side who was shouting after her. But she kept racing after the white Sudan while weaving through traffic searching for the targets vehicle, until she saw the white Sudan take an exit to a busier highway in attempt to lose her.

Whoever was driving was trying to lose her or wait for backup. Probably both.

But that was something Lucy wouldn't allow. She turned the clutch further and the bike sped up tilting her body left and right, she weaved through traffic getting closer and closer to her target. Taking the same exit, she entered the busy highway finally beginning to gain on them

Within seconds, she was behind the white Sudan and took out her gun from her waist. 

Firing two shots to the back window, it shattered within seconds and Lucy tucked her gun away back in her waist. Keeping her hand on the clutch and a steady balance, she moved her legs off the footrests and up to the seat.

Now riding right behind the Sudan while crouching on the bike, she waited for the perfect moment before diving off the bike and through the broken window, into the Sudan. The motorcycle got crunched by a semi truck behind her when rolling into the large Sudan car, quickly deflected the gun being pointed at her by kicking the man's wrist to the window. A shot left the gun, hitting the rearview mirror causing the driver to swerve and press the man against the side of the car.

Lucy used her other foot to kick the man in the face, finding it amusing he had no guards with him. Foolish move but easier on her behalf. Putting more pressure on the man's wrist, he dropped the gun when Lucy heard a crunch of his bone. 

Catching the gun, she threw it out the back window to leave him defenceless. She swiftly got up and threw her hands around the man's neck, glaring at him even though he can't see her eyes. He looked at her in terror while the life drained out of his body.

"Hail hydra." She muttered angrily. The man's eyes widened before he heard a gun shot. 

Lucy had taken the gun out of her waist and killed him between the eyes. Once he was dead, she fired another shot seconds later to hit the driver in the shoulder to cause him to pull aside of the highway. Many cars honked at the car from cutting in front of them before pulling aside in the shoulder lane. 

Lucy opened her car door as the driver tried to stop the bleeding. Closing it shut, she looked up at the city in front of her in awe. The city that held so much danger but was filled with too many naive people. 

Behind her, she heard the driver door open when the driver attempted to make a run for it.

Taking out her gun and firing in the drivers direction without looking, she heard the man groan following a thump on the pavement dead. The screech of a tires drew her attention, seeing a black van pull to a stop behind the white Sudan. In the passenger seat was Owen, glancing at the crime scene around the girl.

Lucy quickly headed to the van and opened the back doors, jumping in. Once she was in, the van began speeding down the road and Lucy shut the doors, glancing at the bloody white Sudan one final time. She locked the door and moved back down on the bench, as if she never left the spot.

Owen glanced over his shoulder with an amused grin. "Mission report." He commanded loudly.

Lucy looked at him blankly, taking off her goggles so he could see her cold dark eyes. "Mission accomplished." She stated calmly, holding her goggles in her lap.

Owen grinned and looked back ahead, taking out his phone and dialling a number. Lucy turned her attention out the back window, hearing Owen speak. Holding the phone to his ear, he spoke as soon as the line was answered. "Mission accomplished. Solider A is being brought back, prepare the cryofreeze." He commanded coldly.

Lucy slumped in her seat, turning her attention to the wall across from her blankly. This was the life she knew and could remember. A life as a murder and assassin, doing others dirty work so they don't have too. The amount of blood on her hand is unbelievable for a teenage girl.

But her name was Lucy and this was the life she was trained for. To be a cold, deadly, violent killer that is feared by everyone who breathes. A life built for her by Hydra and Carlos.

 A life built for her by Hydra and Carlos