EAT (shwarma) PRAY (to Norse gods) LOVE (poptarts)

I don't know what I'm doing. I have no freaking clue. In fact, if any of you wants to give me ideas, that would be great! Okay enjoy!

[Thor is online]

Thor: FELLOW AVENGERS WAKE YOUR PRECIOUS SLEEPING HEADS AND ENTER THE CHATROOM AT ONCE!

[The Avengers are online]

Tony: Thor, I love sleep. Give it back to me

Bruce: I have insomnia so I was already awake -_-

Steve: God even my military officer didn't wake me THIS early

Natasha: I was having such a good dream about Clint....

Thor: YOU WILL ALL BE HAPPY THAT I WOKE YOU!

Bruce: ....why?

Thor: I HAVE WRITTEN A BOOK!

Tony: O.o what?

Steve: Excuse me?

Thor: YES!

Natasha: What's the book called?

Thor: EAT (shwarma) PRAY (to Norse gods) LOVE (poptarts): The Official Guide to Being an Avenger!

Bruce: Um Thor? You do realize that there already is a book called Eat Pray-

Tony: CONGRATULATIONS THOR!

Thor: THANK YOU AVENGERS! Would you all like to hear the first chapter?!?

Steve: Oh um...I kinda wanna go back to sleep so-

Thor: CHAPTER ONE: EAT (shwarma)

Tony: Ugh this is worse than Scarlet getting up every two seconds...

Natasha: I'm just gonna go back to my wistful dreaming...

[Natasha has logged off]

Thor: Avengers I do not want you to hold back so tell me parts you think I should change! "SO YOU WANT TO BECOME AN AVENGER? THERE ARE THREE SIMPLE AND EASY TASKS THAT ARE EASY TO PREFORM FOR MIDGAURDIANS."

Tony: Hold up Thor

Thor: Yes?

Tony: Is your book...all in caps lock?

Thor: Yes.

Tony: ....maybe you should change that since it feels like you're-

Thor: I WILL DO WHAT I WANT MAN OF IRON DO NOT PROVOKE ME OR YOU WILL TASTE LIGHTNING.

Tony: O.O Steve hold me! I'm scared!

Steve: Get off me stark!

Bruce: Maybe you should just continue Thor...

Thor: "YOU MUST LIKE SHWARMA. ALL AVENGERS LIKE SHWARMA BECAUSE SHWARMA IS IN ALL OUR SOULS. THE ORIGIN OF SHWARMA-"

Tony: This is going to take FOREVER

[5 hours later]

Thor: "-WHICH IS WHY YOU NEVER STICK SHWARMA IN YOUR BELLY BUTTON!" That is the end of chapter one! What do you all think?!

Bruce: .....I feel like I became stupider after listening to that

Tony: My brain is going explode from this useless knowledge and NONE of the drinks I have are putting me to sleep! NONE.

Steve: That was only chapter one....?

Thor: Moving on to CHAPTER TWO: PRAY (to Norse gods)!!

[Loki is online]

Loki: FOR THE LOVE OF WHATEVER GOD IS OUT THERE STOP!!!!!

Tony: Loki? How are you listening?

Loki: THOR HAD BEEN SHOUTING HIS STORY AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS WHILE TYPING IT AND I LIVE IN THE ROOM NEXT DOOR

Bruce: the room next door is a janitors closet...

Loki: Oh yeah that reminds me! Stark you're out of dishwasher soap and you may need new sponges unless you like the taste of my butt on all your plates and silverware

Tony: MY DAUGHTER EATS OFF OF THOSE-

Loki: Anyway, Thor you need to just GO TO BED!

Thor: But! But! EAT (shwarma) PRAY (to Norse gods) LOVE (poptarts)....

Loki: NO NO NO NO MORE STORIES FROM AN OAF LIKE YOU! I WILL NOT-hey PUT ME DOWN!

Steve: Um...what is happening

Loki: HE IS TYING ME TO A WHEELING CHAIR AND PUTTING HEAD PHONES ON ME!

Thor: YOU WILL LOVE MY STORY BROTHER!!

Bruce: I think we can officially call this a new form of torture.

Loki: GASP! IT'S....THE....AUIDIO BOOK!!!

Tony: Oh my god!!! Thor how could you be so evil?!

Thor: Do not worry my fellow Avengers, it is read by one of the most famous midgaurdian on earth!

Bruce: who?

Thor: Morgan Freeman!

Tony: Oh, well that's not too bad.

Loki: IT IS STRANGELY ENTRANCING AND PUTRID AT THE SAME TIME!!!

Steve: Well if there's no real threat then I guess we'll call it a night

Bruce: Night?! Dude it's 9:00 in the morning! Everyone is up by now!

Tony: Whatever, I'm calling it. Avengers disassemble and...just go to sleep

[The Avengers are logged off]

Loki: HELLO?! CAN ANYOBE HEAR ME?! HELLO?! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP IM AT A PART WHERE THOR TELLS ABOUT HIS SEX LIFE WITH JANE!!!!!

[Loki has logged off]

So what did you guys think? Comment and review please! Also, (if prompted) I will write a chapter of EAT (shwarma) PRAY (to Norse gods) LOVE (poptarts), but only if you want me to! I guess say Bird Brain if you want me to write a chapter or say FrostIron if you don't want me to! Again please comment!