Mother of All Chatrooms

Thank you all for getting me this far :')

[The Avengers are online]

[Loki is online]

Bruce: You know...I am having the best day ever so far!

Loki: Fuck you

Tony: And why is that my temperamental friend?

Bruce: Well I just reflected on how all our lives are going. Tony you have a family now! I mean I feel like it was only yesterday we found you suffocating under a pile of girls!

Steve: Literally...

Bruce: And Thor you have made so many accomplishments in your quest to become a human! You learned how to text...have a seriously hot girlfriend...and are the prez of freaking AMERICA you could probably do anything you want!

Thor: TIS TRUE I HAVE GROWN ACUSTOM TO YOUR MIDGAURDIAN WAYS!

Bruce: Steve you managed to find Peggy...be a decent father...get a girlfriend (an Asian on at that)...and still kick ass! Sure you can be a bit old and drink waaayyyy too much prune juice I can say you are a true American!

Steve: Thanks! ....wait what-

Bruce: Loki! You....uh actually no you're still a pretty shitty person

Loki: -_-

Bruce: Clint and Natasha...I can't even begin to describe all the trails and horrible things you had to deal with to get here! I can say for all us Clintasha shippers that we are all sailing easy now!

Clint: I think I've had enough shipping for a while...

Natasha: Yeah...I need to get off the Internet more.

Tony: Well what about you Banner?! You're talking all about how great we are but I'm pretty sure YOU have come the farthest. Yeah you're still a FREAKING AWESOME GREEN MONSTER THAT CAN MAKE SATAN PISS HIMSELF but you're also my science bro who had a pretty sweet girlfriend!

Bruce: Aw Tony! Don't make me blush... But really...as a team we are great ya know? Through thick and thin we can work through anything!

Loki: Bruce please for the love of my ass faced father please stop!

Thor: MY FEELINGS I NEED TO GIVE YOU ALL A GROUP HUG!!!

Steve: Ah no Thor please don't! Last time you did everyone had broken ribs!

Tony: Well I gotta go see Pepper, going out for dinner tonight in Paris! I'll catch up with you non-Tony Stark's later!

[Tony has logged off]

Clint: Is it your turn or my turn to take care of Jean?

Natasha: Ugh who cares?! She only likes to train if it's both of us...

[Clint has logged off]

[Natasha has logged off]

Thor: I MUST GO BE THE PRESIDENT FOR AMERICA!

Steve: I can't believe a poptart loving Norse God is my boss...

[Thor had logged off]

[Steve has logged off]

Loki: ....Banner.

Bruce: ....Laufreyson?

Loki: I...I just wanted to tell you that even though it was JUST PURE FUCKING LUCK you won the battle against me in New York...I'm glad that you did.

[Loki has logged off]

Bruce: Welp...guess I should get to inventing...

[Bruce has logged off]