Clintasha VS. Blackfrost

So things are getting tense with the Avengers. But why? Who is causing this? Who is this Mysterious Person? We shall see...

[Tony is online]

[Steve is online]

[Bruce is online]

Steve: Where's Clint?

Bruce: With the baby...I think I saw him sitting on her like an egg at one point

Steve: Poor guy...

Tony: I dunno this might be for the best

Steve: EXCUSE ME WHAT

Tony: I'm just saying that Clintasha has been frustrating ever since our first Christmas together and Loki did say they never had a fight

Bruce: Tony things are different now! Loki has tried to kill all of us!

Steve: YEAH AND CLINTASHA IS JUST THE BEST SHIP!

Tony: YOU WANNA DO THIS STEVE?! RIGHT NOW?! RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF LES MISERABLES?!

Steve: YEAH!

Bruce: *sinks back into couch*

Steve: Clintasha is the greatest ship ever because of the trials they have gone through to be with each other is so heart wrenching!

Tony: Blackfrost is one of the best ships because they were there first! They fell In love because of a SPARK!

Steve: Clintasha fan art is cute and angsty

Tony: Blackfrost fan art is funny and sexy

Steve: CLINT IS OUR FRIEND

Tony: SO IS LOKI!

Bruce: *tries to sing along to movie*

Tony: And I think Loki deserves some happiness for ONCE!

Steve: BUT THEY HAVE A BABY! Clintasha has. A. BABY!

Tony: Who knows?! Maybe Natasha was gonna have a baby with Loki and she just didn't want to tell anybody!

Steve: Woah seriously?

Tony: Yeah I made that up myself

Steve: Wow nice...BUT CLINTASHAAAAA

Tony: BUT BLACKFROOOOSSST!

Steve: Dearest Natasha is one of the best fan fictions ever

Tony: Oh yeah well I'm reading a fan fiction about Blackfrost called The Year that Never Was! And it's FREAKING AMAZING.

Steve: You know what? I'm done! I'm done fighting with you Stark! I'm done trying to convince you to see things my way when everyone has to go your way. So I QUIT!!

[Steve has logged off]

Tony: IM DONE WITH ALL THIS TOO! I QUIT!

[Tony has logged off]

Bruce: Hmm...maybe I should've done something...nah I'm just gonna keep watching and pretend that nothing ever happened.

[Bruce has logged off]

Ohhhhh gosh. Steve and Tony quit. Seems the MP's plan is going perfectly. Comment and review! Also the two stories I mentioned Dearest Natasha and The Year that Never Was are real so you should go check them out! I dedicated the author who wrote The Year that Never Was for this chapter. Go read it!