5sos short imagine

This one was Requested by @fivesosfan2000

Hope you like it :)

###############
Michael: Happpy bIRTHDUABDLANDKS love u fuckface :) 🍫

Calum: Bitch. U better TURN up with us today happy birtHDAY🗿

ashton: HAHAHA YOU'RE ACTUALLY (Your age) NOW? HAHAHA sorry happy birthday 🍌

Luke: Happy birthday Love 🐧💕

I smiled at the birthday messages from my four bestes friends in the world. They saved me too. I Was depressed and sad but these four Dorks helped me fight out of it and now I'm happy as ever, doing online school and touring the world with them! Today is my birthday but i really don't want it to be special. I just want to stay home with them and have a Nice day with Just them.

The day Went on and they where acting strange. Whenever i tried to talk to them, they looked at me showed no emotion and then walked away.

Right now i Was in my way home from the mall. I had ignored them a few hours Ago since they did the same to me. I had bought some snacks and clothes. As i finally got home i opened the door and when i walked in, it Was all dark? I turned the lights on and thats when alot if people jumped and screamed "surprise". "Guys?! Oh my god!" I said and Put my hand on my chest. They laughed and my family where there with some of their friends i know. "Happy birthday sweetie" mom said and hugged me. I faked smiled and hugged her back. I never wanted a surprise party damn it! "Thank you mama" i smiled. Everyone greeted me and when the party Was finally over, i Went straigh to my room and changed. "Knock knock Knock" ashton sang as he knocked on my door. "What?" I said kind if annoyed. He stepped inside with his knowed cute smile ."did you like the party?" He asked me. "Yeah i did! But i never really wanted a surprise party at all. All i Was Alsking for Was to cuddle and have a great time with you guys and not someone Else." I said. "Oh...I'm sorry" he said. "No it's okay, i guess it Was fun anyways" i smiled. He nodded and hugged me. "Happy birthday love" he said and kissed my head. I guess the party wasn't that bad...