Chapter 51🖤

Kim doesn't even let limouse come to a full stop before throws open the door and I rush out after her.

"Kim stop. Dont do this to me please!" I begged as I chased after her down my driveway, one of my heels bent causing me to trip and I kick them both off quickly, as Sarah rushes past me.

"Dont. We are telling your parents Raven. I dont want to here it. You cant expect us to just let this go." Sarah yelled not even turning around to look at me as Kim used our extra key to unlock the door.

"Yall please! Dont. They wont allow me to see Chase again." I cried out as I reached the steps, reaching my arms out to try to grab them both, but they are too fast and are already through the door way.

"Mrs. Claire. Mr. Ronald." Kim called out as she raced through the house looking for my parents.

"We are in the living room. We wanted to wait up for yall to make sure yall made it back safety." My mom called out from the living room and my heart sinks.

Crap.

"Kim. Please." I begged her, as I slowly followed her and Sarah into the kitchen.
"Don't tell them."

"Stop Raven. Just stop." Sarah whispered, reaching her arm out and pulling me into the living room behind her and Kim.

"What's wrong? Yall all look so worried about what happened?" My dad asked, jumping off the sofa as soon as his eyes landed on the three of us.

I can imagine what he sees.

Kim looks pissed off and determined.

Sarah looks equally pissed but at least looking like she feels bad for what they are about to do.

Me looking terrified because I know what's about to happen.

"I need to tell yall something." Kim started softly, jerking her head towards me with a little bit of remorse, before turning back towards my mom.

"What Kim? What's the matter? Did something happen at the dance? Are you girls okay?" My mom rushed out her questions while checking over each one of us, with her eyes.

"Raven is not okay." Kim chocked out, her shoulders heaving as she begins to cry softly.

"What do you mean, Raven is not okay?" My dad barked, staring at me trying to figure out what's wrong. "Honey, what is wrong?"

"Nothing dad-" I started to lie hoping that Kim and Sarah would let this drop, but Kim yells over me, cutting off my words.

"Chase has been hitting her!" She shouted.

"What? Oh god." My mom shrieked out, throwing her hands over her mouth and stared at me in horror and shock.

"What? Raven? What is she talking about?" My dad asked harshly, walking up to me, reaching his hands up and grabs onto my both my shoulders forceing me to look up at him.

"Dad, it's nothing. Chase had too much to drink tonight-" I rushed out, staring at the anger starting to form on his face.

"Stop lying Raven!" Sarah, screamed out.

"At the hospital, I overheard her and Chase's conversation. He has been hitting her and choking her! I'm sorry! She asked me not to tell and said she would break up with him. I know I should have told yall. Please. I'm sorry!" Kim cried out, Sarah walked up to her pulling Kim into her arms. " I did not want to lose my best friend. I did not want to lose Raven so I kept my mouth shut and did not say anything. I was watching her at school making sure that asshole stayed away from her but tonight she went outside with him while me and Sarah went to the restroom. I got worried and made Sarah help me look for Raven and I seen him hit her again!"

"Is that true, Raven?" My mom asked, her voice shaking as emotion closes around her throat.

"It's not like that!" I cried out, the words not wanting to come out so I can explain to them the truth.

"Stop it, Raven! Stop defending him!" Kim shouted, jerking her self out of Sarah's hold to come stand closer to me. "Tell them the truth! Stop lying. I can't take this anymore!"

"I was not there for the hospital, but I was there tonight. I seen him slap her. She almost fell down." Cried, Sarah.

"Raven?" My dad's hard voice cuts through me, his face flashing with anger, about the situation and probably because I have been keeping this from them.

'Dad. He doesn't mean to hurt me okay? He has bipolar. You're a doctor, you understand that, right?" I asked him softly, he should understand what's happening with Chase and he should not judge him for it.

"Raven! Yes I'm a doctor and unfortunately I understand what being bipolar means, but I don't care! Not when he has been abusing you! My baby!" My dad growls out." You kept this from us, why? Why did you not tell your mother and I Raven?"

"Because I knew you would react this way. You're not even listening to me Dad. It's not his fault. He does not mean to hurt me, I swear." I cried out, my tears running down my cheeks as I beg my Dad to understand what I'm saying.

He doesn't mean to hurt me.

It's not his fault.

"Your damn right, I'm acting this way. I was just told that my little girls boyfriend has been hitting on her! How else should I react Raven?" He shouts making me jump, his anger coursing through his body.

"Ronald." My mom called softly, shaking her head at him to stop.

"I told you, Claire. I told you there was something about that boy that I did not like. I should not have listened to you! You didn't see the signs? You're her mother!" My dad shouted at my mom, taking his anger off me for a minute and onto her.

"What? She never told me anything was wrong! I'm sorry! I'm sorry I should have been paying more attention. Raven, I'm sorry so sorry, sweetie." My mom cries, rubbing her hands over her face, looking heartbroken.

"Stop it, Dad! It's not mom's fault. I hid it from the both of you. Just stop okay?" I begged him softly, feeling my body starting to sag as all the fight leaves me.

"You and this boy are done, Raven. Do you understand?" My dad, snarled. "It's over. He comes back around my house I will call the fucking cops!" He shouted as he turned away from me, heading out the living room.

"Ronald! Where are you going?" My mom asked, in a rush.

"I'm going to have a chat with that mother, fucker and his parents. I'm going to tell him that he comes anywhere near my daughter I will have him arrested." He snarled, walking out the room.

"Mom-" I turned to her and begged. "Please do something."

"Don't, Raven. You lied to us. That boy has been hurting you. Go to your room." She whispered, looking broken.

"Mom, please." I said, trying one more time to help me stop Dad from going over to Chase's house.

"I said. Go to your room!" She screamed out before turning towards Kim and Sarah, both looking sorry as they look at me. "You girls better be getting home. It's late. Raven is grounded."

"Yes, maam." Kim said softly to my mom, before turning to me. "I'm sorry. I had to do it Raven. I know you're mad at me right now but maybe one day you can understand why I did this." She says, tears rolling down her face as she turned away from me grabbing Sarah's hand.

"Im sorry, Raven. We did not want to get you in trouble but we wouldn't be good friends if we didn't say anything." Sarah, whispered.

"Just go." I tell them, softly.

I have nothing to say to them right now. They did this. They could have understood. They could have understood that is was not Chases fault tonight. He has been working hard on taking his medicine and he had been going see a therapist. He was trying for me.

He wae trying to be better and I finally thought him and I could be happy together once more.