Chapter 14🖤

Chase stayed closed to me most of the night, Kim and Sarah are having fun, dancing, drinking and flirting with boys but the only boy that held my attention all night was Chase.

Girls have tried to come up to Chase to tell him Happy Birthday but he barley acknowledged them, just nodded his head in thanks and kept his eyes on me which made them send me hateful looks before sulking away.

"Are you having a good time, Raven?" Bringing his mouth close to my ear, he whispered softly.

"Yes, but the important question is, are you? It's your birthday" I smile at him, it's nice that he is asking about me but he is the birthday boy it should be all about him.

"Your here so my birthday is awesome" smiling a little smile he leans over and kisses my cheek causing the breath to rush out of my lungs.

Holy crap Chase just kissed me!

"Chase w-what are you doing?" Stammering out I can't stop the question that comes out of my mouth.

I need to know what he is expecting to happen. Is he just messing with me? Is this a joke? He hasn't paid any attention to me in years but suddenly he is giving me all the attention I onced craved so bad.

"I thought that was obvious" he chuckled but I see his cheeks turning a little pink, awe is the blushing? That's adorable.

"I like you Raven" he says softy.

"You you do?" Wincing at my shocked voice" Since when?"

I'm completely taken off guard at the moment, hearing those words. I wanted to hear them for so long but now i cant help but question them. What changed?

"I do Raven. I have actually liked you for a long time but I always thought you was too good for me" He mumbled softly and a sad look flashing across his handsome face.

"You have?"

I can't even get over the shock to tell him I liked him too, my brains slowly catching up from his kissing my cheek.

"Well yeah" he brings his hand to rub the back of his neck sending me a nervous look "a long time actually. Years" he whispered.

"Years?" I can actually picture what my face looks like right now, blush on my cheeks and eyes about to pop out of my head.

Yeah, that's so attractive.

Not.

"Yes, Raven years" he chuckled while grabbing my hand in his and linking our fingers together. Looking down my eyes stayed glued to our hands.

His holding my hand.

I think I may hyperventilate.

That wouldn't be cute at all. I need to calm myself down.

Relax. Freaking breath Raven!

"But what changed Chase? You have never really even looked my way" I cring at the hurt in my voice.

"You're too good for me. So beautiful, incredibly smart. It's just something about you thats always drawn me too you but I stayed away because I knew I wasn't good enough"

He wasn't good enough?

What the heck!

No. No.

I'm not good enough for him.

Not only is the the riches boy in school, he is the freaking hottiest and the freaking quarterback. How on earth does he even think this?

"Chase no. Of course your good enough for me. Don't talk about yourself like that, I'm just confused. You can have any girl in school, why me?

"My heart wants what it wants Raven and it wants you" he whipers before brining his hand up to my chin cupping it gently inside his fingers and kisses my lips softly. "Be mine Rav. Be my girl" he growls softly against my lips.

"But we barley know each other-"

"We will get to know each other better baby but please just give me a chance. Tell me. Tell me your mine Raven" he grunts out before slamming his mouth back against mine and all I can do is nod my head yes.

I'm so lost in the feelings of his lips against mine that I never noticed Macy walking up to us and her shrill shreak makes me jump back from Chase.

"What the fuck is going on here?" She snarled loudly over the music, making the people around us turn their heads.

"Exactly, what it looks like. I'm kissing my girl" Chase snarls out while wrapping one arm around my waist, pulling me closer against his body.

"Your girl?!" She screams throwing her red cup to the side making the content splash all over the walls." This is a sick joke Chase. Just look at her. You can do way better than that ugly bitch"

Chase quickly jumps up getting in her face she must relize she went to far because her face pales as she staggers back but thankfully does not fall because her two friends holds her up.

"Let's get one thing straight Bitch. You don't talk to my girl that way. You don't even deserve to breathe her air. When you see her in the hall or in class you better turn your ugly ass away because if you don't I will make the rest of your Sr. Year a living fucking hell. Now get the fuck out my house!" He snarled and I can see his face turning red, and the viens in his neck and arms starting to poke out from under his skin.

Why did I just find that incredibly freaking hot?

Oh because it's Chase. Duh.