Chapter 36🖤

I'm in my room now changing out of my pajamas and into a light pink sundress before Chase comes over, my parents left for work a few minutes ago, I texted and told Chase and I'm excited to spend some alone time with my boyfriend. Once I'm dressed, I walk into my bathroom, pulling my hair up into a pony tail and decide that I should put on a little make-up before heading down stairs to wait for Chase.

Smiling to myself as I head into the kitchen, I open up the snack cabinets, pulling out a few chip bags before laying them on the kitchen table for Chase in case he wants a little snack.

Hearing a knock on my door a few minutes I all but jog towards the door knowing that it's chase.

Reaching my hand out quickly twisting the knob, I pull open the door and see my handsome boyfriend standing with his hands in his pockets wearing a dark blue shirt and light blue jeans.

Goodness how did I get so dang lucky.

"Hey, baby. Come on in." I say softly, bringing my hands to his pulling him inside.

"Hey, beautiful." He says a smirk playing on his lips as he wraps his arms around me, pulling me into his body, our chests touching each other. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, baby." I murmured softly, stepping on my toes, bringing my lips to his and kissing him gently.

"I'm sorry for the things that I said, I was just upset thinking you did not want to spend time with me." Chase mumbled against my lips, before tightening his hands around my waist. "It's just as my girlfriend, you should text me back when I text you."

"I know, baby, but my dad took my phone, I could not text you back." I told him softly, while bringing my hands to his hair and brushing his bangs out of his face.

"Next time you don't let your dad take it, then Raven. You're almost eighteen and you don't want us to break up, do you? If you keep letting your friends and parents interfere with our relationship then...-" he cuts himself off pulling his face away from mine leaving to stare up at him.

What?

How are they interfering?

"What do you mean? Interfering how?" I asked softly, not understanding what he meant.

"You allow your friends to pick what you wear, and that's not something you should do. They dressed you like a hoe. If you want advice on what to wear, then it should be from your boyfriend and you allow your dad to take your phone. What if I needed you? What if my mind went black and I had suicidal thoughts again? I almost did before you texted me back." He said before taking a step back, putting space between us.

I didn't even think of that. Oh my god the thought of him harming himself because of me is breaking my heart. I feel so bad.

"Chase, don't say that. I will make sure I won't get my phone taken away again, okay baby, and the next time I need advice your right, I should ask you." I whispered, stepping up to him, closing the space between us, pulling him into my arms. "Don't talk about harming yourself, baby. I love you so much."

"Then you should act like it, Raven." He growls, but then smiles softly, wrapping his arms around me and kisses me deeply. "Come on, let's go cuddle in your room."

"My parents said we had to stay down here, Chase." I tell him, and laugh as I tug him towards the living room.

"They are not here, so they don't know Raven. Come on, we are not kids." He says, his voice starts to turn hard.

I guess what they don't know can't hurt them.

"Okay, Chase." I say holding onto his hand and show him the way to my room.