Chapter 29🖤

Once I'm outside I see Chase waiting out side the passenger side of his truck holding my door and I send him a tiny wave as I walk up.

Gahh.

Can he get any freaking sweeter?

"Hey beautiful" He says as I step up infront of him he wraps his arms around me and pulls me onto his body.

No.

What if my parents see this?

I just told them I had a boyfriend I don't want them to see this.

"Hey baby" I whispered back looking up to him and sending him a soft smile. "I told my parents about you"

"Good. What did they say?" He asked a grin playing on his lips as he grabs my backpack from my shoulder and helps me inside his truck.

"Nothing really. They will want to meet you" I say as he hands me back my back pack and I shove it down on the floor board infront of my feet.

I watch in awe as my boyfriend closes my door and rounds his truck before jumping up into his seat.

"Why didn't you want to tell them about us?" He asked putting the truck in drive and pressing the gas slowly pulling away from my house.

I thought I explained why I didn't say anything?

"It wasn't that I didn't want to tell them Chase it's just that I have not had time. They work nights and we don't really that much time to talk much before I have to head to school-" I tried to rush out and explain myself again but he doesn't listen he slams his foot on the gas once we are down my street causing me to grab the handle of the door and hang on.

Jeeez.

Does he need to drive so freaking fast?

I'm scared we are going to wreck one day.

"You could have just told them this morning while yall was eating breakfast to start with but you didn't want you would have rathered keeping me a secret and having your friends pick you up Raven!" He snaps loudly turning his face to me sending me a scolding look.

"I just wanted more time incase they had any questions about us Chase, I didn't want to rush out and say I have a boyfriend and then dash off to school with you" I say trying to keep my voice calm but his making me nervous with how fast he is driving.

Thank god we almost to school.

"Whatever Raven fucking drop it or do you want to have your friends see us fighting?" He growls out as he pulls into the school parking lot and parks quickly in his spot.

No.

I don't want that.

I just want him to understand where I'm coming from.

"No Chase your right" I whispered and opened my door before he could and jumped down quickly grabbing my back pack off the floor and closing the door softly.

As I'm walking around his truck I see Kim and Sarah waving towards me to go over and I don't want to walk away without letting Chase know first that's not being a good girlfriend.

When Chase climbs out of his truck he slams the car door so hard I almost jump but the smile on his face tells me his not mad.

That's good.

He tosses his back pack on the hood of his truck before reaching over and trying to take mine and do the same but I take a step back.

"Ima go see Sarah and Kim for a few minutes okay? I'll be right back baby" I tell him before leaning on my tip toes and kisses his cheek softly.

"You don't want to stay by me? Schools about to start." He says looking a little hurt and that makes me feel horrible but I want to see my friends too.

"I do but I want to see Kim and Sarah too-" I say and smile up at him. He should get it his popular and has alot of friends we can't always be together.

"Fine do what you want" He growls low as his friends Mark and Brad start walking up to his truck.

"You can chat with your friends and I'll go chat with mine baby" I smile before walking away waving towards Kim and Sarah letting them know I was on my way over.

Once I reach them both are wearing worrying expressions on their faces as they look at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked them tossing my back pack on the hood of Kim's car.

"Are you okay? It looked like you and Chase was arguing when yall pulled up" Kim asked while placing a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah. It's just I have not told my parents yet about him and he was upset about it but they know know" I blow out a shaky breath. I know he doesn't want me to tell them what we talk about but these are my bestfriends of course I'm going to tell them something when it's bothering me. "He just wouldn't understand and he thought I was hiding him"

"What? I mean yall just started to go out why is he even getting mad about that?" Sarah says sounding like she is getting pissed off on my behalf. "Want me to talk to him?" She asked as she sent a look towards Chase and I'm too scared to look myself.

This morning was the first time we road to school together it was supposed to be fun you know but instead it just made things uncomfortable between us and then he get upset that I wanted to be with my friends, I understand that he wants to spend time with me but I can't just ditch Kim and Sarah.

"Yeah I mean that doesn't make any sense. You want to take things slow he should unders-" she quickly cuts off her words looking behind me and I slowly turn wanting to see what's wrong and it's Chase.

His standing behind me and his smile slowly starts to drop as he looks between us and then stays on me and his looking upset again.

Fuck.

He caught me.

He caught me talking about our relationship and he doesn't look happy. I did the one thing he asked me not to do and the look on his face is like I just betrayed him.

He doesn't say a word he turns away from me and storms away leaving me with my mouth hanging open as I watch him.

Shit.

"I need to go talk to him" I whisper at Kim and Sarah watching Chase disappear into the building.

"Nah. Just let him chill out" Kim suggested.

"Right he got mad for no reason." Sarah said completely agreeing with Kim but I can't just leave Chase and I like that.

"I know guys but I need to talk it out with my boyfriend" I said before quickly picking up my back pack from the hood of the car and heading in the direction Chase headed.

I need to fix this.

This is my faut.