Chapter 8🖤

"Well so does Raven" Kim grunts out and I can see on her face she is getting very annoyed so I slowly lean my hand forward grabbing her drink and pulling it away from her.

We don't need her drink covering Macy, looking at me she gives me the stink eye knowing I knew what was about to happen and I shake my head at her.

It would definitely be something funny but the drama with this girl isn't going to be worth it.

"Oh, I thought I had warned you Raven not to go to my man's house tomorrow night?" Macy asked me with a curve of her lip, looking pissed off.

"Raven was invited by Chase himself, so she will definitely be there Macy" Kim snaps while rolling her eyes begging with me to give her the drink back.

"It will just be a waste of time for her to show up, everyone knows about her little crush on Chase and I don't want her feelings hurt when Chase kisses me tomorrow night that's all." Macy says, in a sweet tone, shrugging her shoulders.

"Bullshit" grunts Sarah narrowing her eyes on Macy.

"Excuse me?" Macy asked in a shocking tone, bringing her hand to her chest like Sarah just deeply offended her.

"You're worried" Kim says, not in a question but a statement, seeing straight through Macy's act.

"What would I possibly be worried about, Kimmy?" Macy laughed loudly but I can see her eyes turning cold, as the fake smile flattens out.

"You're worried that Chase does want Raven," Sarah comments, sending Macy a fake smile of her own and taking a big bite of her burrito.

"Oh don't be ridiculous, why would Chase want her when I'm here? That's the craziest thing I have heard today. I'm the most popular girl in school and Chase knows that. I'm much more on his level than our sweet Raven is" Macy's laugh is real this time as she throws her blonde hair to the side laughing along with her friends.

"Cut the bullshit out already Macy. Raven will be at the party tomorrow night, nothing you say will change any of our minds. If Chase didnt want her there he wouldn't have asked what she was wearing." Kim snarls standing uo from the table ready to take a step towards Macy.

"You was always Ravens defender Kim, getting tired of being her dog yet?" Macy says smirking towards Kim like she just said something that was supposed to hurt her, but it won't.

Kim is protective over me and Sarah.

"No Macy, I'm just not a fake friend. Why dont you remind your giggling friends back there who used to be your bestfriends? Oh thats right we were. Why don't you remind them of what you used to enjoy doing but now make fun of us? Our movie nights. You're so fake I bet if I hit you hard enough you wouldn't even bleed your just plastic. If Chase does pick you then I feel sorry him his bed will always be cold" Kim snarls towards Macy taking a step forward, but Sarah and I both link our arms through hers holding her at our side.

"Whatever Kim, let Raven get embarrassed tomorrow night I really don't give a shit" Macy snorts trying to act like what Kim said was no big deal but it was because it just proved how fake she really is.

"Think what you want, Macy, and just get away from our table" Sarah grunts out as Kim tries to jerk herself from our hold.

"See yall tomorrow night, try not to cry too much when Chase and I kiss at his party" she smirks before walking away, her two friends following right behind her.

"Yall should have just let me slap her one time" whines Kim, breaking the tension making Sarah and I laugh.