Chapter 28🖤

The next morning my alarm goes off telling me it's time for school, I click the snooze button and just lay in bed a few minutes enjoying being lazy. I'm happy this is my last year in highschool, I'm ready to be able to head to college. I'm going to really enjoy summer though, I plan on starting med school and I know once I start that I won't have much time to do anything eles besides study, the sad part is, Kim and Sarah won't be coming with me, we all plan to see each other as much as we possibly can but I know for a while it's going to be rough.

Sarah plans to go to a photography school, she told me the name and it's actually in New York, states away. Kim said she wants to take a few years off and figure out what she wants to do and I support them both, I'm just going to miss them.

That's why they don't want us to miss a single thing this year, no dances, no games and definitely not any parties. They both want this year to be the best for all three of us, which is why they pushed and supported me to get with Chase because that's the one thing that would have one hundred percent made my last year in highschool the best.

I slowly climb out of bed, grabbing my phone off the charger and I head into my bathroom where my clothes are already laid out for school, Chase never texted me back lastnight and I think he wanted to pick me up for school, I need to shoot Sarah and Kim a quick text letting them know the plan.

Me-Chase is picking me up. See yall at school😊

Once the text is sent I lay my phone down and look in the mirror realizing my hair must have still been wet when I went to bed, I quickly grab my brush and get to work untangling the knots.

My hair is too frizzy to be able to wear it down so I grab a pony tail and pull my hair up, that's alot better.

I'm not really into alot of make up but a little fondation wouldn't hurt, I apply a little bit on my face before adding a little bit of lip gloss to make my lips pop.

Once that's done I quickly undress and put on my clothes when I hear my phone ding, letting me know I have a text notification.

It's from the girls.

Kim- Alright have fun😉

And of course one from Sarah comes in right behind Kim's.

Sarah- See you at school, don't do anything I wouldn't do.🤤

Oh my lord, now the both of them know I'm still a virgin, they need to stop with that mess, that won't be happening with me and Chase for a while, sheesh.

Me- Stop it both of yall. 🤣

A soft laugh slips pass my lips as I giggle at my two bestfriends, they are both silly. They know what kind of girl I am and it's definitely not one that gives it up early.

Heck nah.

As I'm about to head out of my bathroom my phone dings again, thinking it's just Sarah and Kim I don't check it right away, i walk towards my book sack on the side of my bed, slowly going through my folders making sure I have everything I need for the day and making sure my homework done.

Yes and yes.

Good.

Slinging my booksack over my one shoulder, I make my way down stairs and into the kitchen were both my Father and Mother are already up and drinking coffee.

Hmm. I smell that goodness from here, I definitely need a cup.

"Goodmorning" I tell my parents as I drop my booksack on the floor, grabbing a cup that no doubt my mother left out for me and pouring myself a little bit of coffee into the cup.

The coffee fight lasted a few mornings, my mother would fuss about it staining my teeth and it wasn't a good habit to start but my father said a little bit wouldn't hurt me so my mother finally gave in.