Chapter 18🖤

When we arrive at school, Chase is standing in the back of his truck, hips cocked and leaning lazily against the truck bed, while a couple of his friends surround him with conversation and I actually grab hold of my chest.

As soon as my eyes caught sight of Chase, the pain in my chest returned, and I realized that something had to be done. I'm not the type of girl who can handle all of these what-if scenarios.

When I see Macy making her way over towards Chase, my heart almost literally stops in my chest, and I find myself praying that they don't do anything because that would be absolutely devastating.

That is, break my heart, to be precise.

I take a deep breath as I watch as she raises her arm to place her hand on his arm, but the breath I was holding escapes me as I watch him shrug her off him, and not in a nice manner.

We are not parked far enough away from his truck, so I can hear every word he screams at her.

"Are you that stupid, Macy? Swear you are. I told you the other night that I didn't want to fuck with you. I know you saw Raven pull up, so I'm aware of the situation. You're attempting to engage in a game. Well, I'm going to win this round. Raven is the only female I'm interested in. You and the rest of them can get the fuck off me" I watch her face change from shame to wrath as he snarls loudly in her face.

"I mean, come on, we both know you were simply attempting to get your dick wet with that particular one. What makes you think you'd desire her? She is a small mouse, and she is quite weak-"

I'm cut off from hearing the rest of Macy's hurtful speech when Kim shoves open her car doing yelling the word bitch but both Sarah and I jump up grabbing her hold of her so she can't finish climbing out the car.

She doesn't explicitly state what she intends to do, but I know her so well that I can feel it in my bones that she wants to slap the living daylights out of Macy's.

"Let me go. If that bitch insists on using the word "weak," allow me to demonstrate who the weak one is "Kim snarls as she tries everything she can to get away from Sarah and my firm grasp on her arms and legs.

"No. It's all right. Her words are meaningless to me" Oh, if I had a dime for every time I said something like that to Kim, I'd definitely be able to afford another vehicle.

I don't even know how many times over the past few years that I've spoken those same words to Kim to keep her from slamming Macy's face in, and Kim will do it too. One hit, is all it will take. Kim's a fighter, was taught by all her brothers.

"Raven, you can lie as much as you want, but I no longer believe you. Not when I can see that you're on the verge of crying." She mumbled angerly, but she is gradually becoming more relaxed.

"She's just being jealous. You've heard what Chase had to say. Raven, he is only interested in you. Macy, on the other hand, is such a pampered brat that she is unable to comprehend what he is saying to her "Sarah grunts as Kim gives one final jerk to get out of the car, but we don't budge an inch and she gives up with frustration.

"One day that bitch will finally feel my hand on her face and I expect yall to video record that so I can have a good laugh afterwards" Kim grinds out but instead of moving to get out the car she pulls me and Sarah into her arms and hugs us both.

"I promise. That day comes, I'll be the first to have my phone out" grins Sarah as she pulls her make up bag out of her purse.

"Now come here Raven, let me fix your eyes. Stop crying. Fuck her. Chase wants you, suck the tears back up" Sarah says as she gets to work on cleaning my eye make up.