Chapter 24🖤

"What's wrong?" I asked as I set my book sack on the hood of the car. I really don't want to be late for Chases practice but I need to make sure my friends are alright first.

"Well, I don't know how to tell you this Rav but Macy has been spreading rumors around school today." Sarah tells me and make a face like she just ate a sour candy.

She would share if she had some though.

"What did she say?" I asked feeling my stomach sinking down. This can't be good, it seems like since I have gotten Chases attention she has been starting with us more than her usual.

"Nothing don't worry about it. She is a bitch. You already know this" growls Kim looking annoyed as fuck and I know she is just itching to be able to slap or punch Macy.

"Just tell me!" I shout, and immediately feel about about it, today's just been rough on me. "I'm sorry. Just tell me, I mean how bad can it be" I giggle.

"She said the reason Chase is with you is because he wants to pop your cherry." Sarah says before shaking her head and pulls me into a hug.

That's it?

That's the rumor?

That's not even bad, of course I'm still a virgin so that would definitely be a good rumor to start about someone.

Part of me feels dismayed at the thought of Chase just wanting that from me but I quickly push that out of my head because I know that's not what he wants.

He has yet to be sexual with me really, only a few kisses a little hugging.

Don't think about it too much Raven. Macy is just mad your his girlfriend I tell myself.

Don't get worked up, but it's hard not too.

I knew a long time ago I was way out of Chases league.

"Fuck her" I shrug as I lean over the car pulling my phone out the check the time.

"Want to come over and watch a series of Law and Order?" Sarah suggests.

"I can't today. Chase wants me to go to his football practice." I tell her feeling bad for ditching my friends but I have Chase now and I have to spend time with him too.

That's what couples do.

That's what will help make me a good girlfriend.

"Really?" Kim says as she wags her eyebrows looking funny as hell. She is more of our serious friend and Sarah's the goofy one so when Kim does something like that I definitely can't help but laugh.

"Yes. I was supposed to be there at 4pm and it's now 4:05" I sigh loudly and quickly push my phone into my pocket.

Crap.

I didn't know 5 minutes had past already, I should have been there waiting on Chase.

Hopefully he didn't notice, but I'm sure he will understand.

It's not like I'm going to miss his practice.

"Want to join me?" I asked them while picking up my book sack from the car hood getting ready to head over to the field.

"Of course!" Sqeals Sarah, looking super excited about the idea.

She loves boys and watching them get all sweaty is definitely a bonus for her.

"Do I have to?" Mumbles Kim, yeah I knew she wouldn't want to but I know if me and Sarah are going to watch she will she won't leave us to "fend" for ourselves.

"Yes yes! You have to! Now let's go watch some hot boys throwing around a football. I'm going to have to use one of my homework papers to fan myself!" She gushes and grabs our heads leading us to the football field.

"You do that and I will just get my homework done early. I'm not interested in watching a bunch of boys slamming into each other. Not my cup of tea" she sighs as Sarah pulls her quickly behind us leaving Kim no choice but to follow us

"I'll need a ride home so yeah duhhh you have to come." I laugh and think about how hot Chase is about to look on the field.

I never been to a game let alone a practice, Chase is our quarterback I know that much, I just don't know what he actually does, so I'm a bit excited to see my boyfriend do his thing.

Our team is undeafeded this year and the rumors are that's all thanks to Chase.

My man.