Chapter 33🖤

Later that night I'm laying in my bed after soaking in the warm water hopeing it would help me relax after I took a pain pill for my head. Later this afternoon Kim and Sarah had came over to bring me my bag and check on me. It was hard lying to them when they asked me again what happened but I stuck to my story not telling them the truth because I didn't want them to hate Chase over something that he can't help.

I know I'm probably sounding stupid and I know it's not right to lie to my bestfriend and my parents about how I'm getting these injuries but I love Chase so much and I know my parents wouldn't understand him with his bipolar disorder they may be doctors but all they going to see if a man hurting thier daughter and they are going to demand I break up with him for my own safety and I just can't do it. I love him so much I just want to help him.

When I googled bipolar disorder I discovered this- Manic episodes may include symptoms such as high energy, reduced need for sleep, and loss of touch with reality. Depressive episodes may include symptoms such as low energy, low motivation, and loss of interest in daily activities. Mood episodes last days to months at a time and may also be associated with suicidal thoughts.

That's so scary and it breaks my heart that my boyfriend is going through this going through all that pain for something that he was just born with so of course I'm going to stick by his side because that's what a good girlfriend does.

My phone dings on the table next to my bed slowly leaning over to grab it trying not to move my head to much and my face is killing me once again. I'm going to have a mark again and I'll have people asking what happened and im going to have to lie and say I was playing and jumped on Chase and scared him.

That sounds totally freaking embarrassing.

Once I bring my phone close to my face I see it's a picture message from Chase, clicking on the picture I see it's of his tongue but he has he pill on it showing me that he is either taking it or took it.

Good.

Thank goodness now I hope he just stays on them he told me he hates to take them because they make him feel sleeping and he wasn't lying that's what Google told me too so now I definitely believe him.

Me- Good. I'm glad you took it. Now you have to keep taking it so it can get back in your system baby.😘

I don't like when he hits on me it scares me and it hurts like a bitch but I know it's not his fault so I'm trying my best to be forgiving.

Chase- I took them for you Raven. You can't never leave me okay? If you do I won't stay on them and I would probably kill myself you don't know the thoughts that run through my head.

What?

Oh my god how can he even say something like that?

I feel my eyes starting to water as I reread his message. How could he say he would end his life like this?

Me- Don't say that Chase. As long as your trying to help yourself I will help you and I won't leave you baby.

Chase- I feel like I wouldn't have anything to leave for if you would leave me. I wouldn't want to take them because my life wouldn't be good without you and without them the depression will sneak in.

He loves me just as much as I love him and hearing him say this just makes my heart hurt for my sweet boyfriend.

Me- I won't leave you baby I promise.

Chase- Good. Why did you wear that bathing suit to the lake today? It showed your tits and your ass and I'm your boyfriend you shouldn't want to show anyone eles when you don't even show me.

I thought I explained this already?

I just need to freaking have some patience right now because I know he just took his pill after however long it's been since he got off them and it's going to take a few days to start working for him again.

Me- Baby I told you. I worn that for you. I wanted to look good and feel sexy for you. It wasn't for anyone eles.

Chase- You should have just came with me. I bet other boys had thier fucking eyes all over MY girlfriend and that pisses me off. Did your friends encourage this?

Did they?

Yes.

They knew I wanted to look good and they helped me pick it out because it looked the best on me.

Me- Yeah they did. They knew I wanted to look sexy for my boyfriend and helped me pick the suit out.

Chase- I don't think they like me. They never talk to me and they always just hang with you when your not around me. Its hard for me thinking they don't like me because I'm your boyfriend they should try a little more.

That's not true Kim and Sarah have been going to several of Chases football practices and afterwards we even went out to eat all 4 of us at a little pizza joint in town. They try thier best but he just never seems interested in having a conversation with them.

Me- They do try Chase... they always try to talk but you never give them anything to work with. It's awkward for me.

Chase- What the fuck! They don't try hard enough Raven. I'm sorry if I'm in a mood because I'm fucking bipolar. I can't help it. If you want to blame me then just blame me and leave me alone.

What?

What?

No.

How can he tell me to leave him alone?

Me- Chase that's not what I meant. I know it's not your fault but all three of yall could try a bit harder...

Chase- Then tell them that.

Me- Okay I will. They coming over tomorrow night for a movie night and I'll talk with them.

Chase- You didn't tell me you was having a sleep over?

Did I need to?

I'm a teenage girl with bestfriends of course I'm going to have sleep overs.

Silly.

Me- I didn't know I needed to. We do this almost every weekend.

Chase- Well you have a boyfriend now. What if I wanted to see you? You didn't even bother to ask me if I wanted to do anything. You don't want to spend time with me?

Jesus freaking christ.

I can't wait for his meds to kick in so he can be calm again and be in a much better mood.

Me- I always want to see you! But me and them have been doing this since we was little. I'll make more time for you I promise. I can't cancel so last minute it would be rude of me to do that.

Chase- Good. For now on ask me if I want to do something with you first.

Me- okay baby I will.

I think it's sweet that he wants to spend so much time with me I love him so much and it makes me happy that he always wants to be with me.

For now on I will ask him before planning anything.

I love spending time with him too.