Chapter 27🖤

Chase didn't say a word to me while he was dropping me off, my heart is aching as I watch him drive away, alot calmer now then he first was.

I don't understand anything that just happened, one minute he was fine and the next he took out all his frustration on me all because he had a tough practice?

He kissed me and pretended everything was fine but as soon as we was alone he starting to yell at me and really scared me for a moment, which is crazy because I know Chase would never hurt me.

My parents should be sleeping right now thank God because I'm sure my face will give away that something is wrong. My eyes are filled with tears and I know I'm looking sad. Hopefully Chase and I will be able to work out what happened.

Hopefully he doesn't break up with me over this, I would hate to loose him all because of a fight that I don't even understand in the first place.

Yes I was late.

But.

5 minutes.

5 freaking minutes.

He said I shouldn't care about what Macy was saying but how could I not? Not when she is spreading rumors about me.

About Chase only wanting my virginity.

Sighing softly to myself I head inside, kicking my shoes off at the front door before heading into the kitchen, my parents always end up making them a little something to eat when they first get home, so usually they save me some for after school and sure enough when I open the fridge I see a plate of eggs and bacon waiting for me.

I'm not that hungry so I just grab the bacon before closing the fridge and heading up stairs to my room, chewing on the bacon as I walk.

I have homework to do, I started to do some while Chase practiced but I didn't get to finish, I like to have my homework done before taking a shower.

I like to watch a few episodes of Law and Order right after, my parents will be awake around that time and my mother or father will start to get supper going.

A few hours later I'm finished with my homework and fresh out the shower, my mom poked her head inside my room to let me know she was starting supper, we are having spaghetti tonight.

Yummy.

I love her Spaghetti.

Before I head down stairs I grab my phone off the bed and I see I have a few texts messages, first one I open is from Chase, and I'm scare for a second to open it, what if this is it?

What if he is about to break up with me?

Sucking in a deep breath, I press on the button fast before I change my mind and read.

Chase- Raven baby I'm really sorry. I have so much pressure on me to win each game and to make it to the championship. I want to be able to go pro one day baby and as the captain I have the whole team on my shoulders.

Chase- Please talk to me love, I promise I won't take my anger out at you anymore.

What do I say?

I feel so had about our fight and I completely understand he is stressed out.

Me- I understand, but you started to scare me a little bit Chase.

I see my vision getting blurry as my eyes start to fill with tears thinking about what happened between us.

Chase- I know your right I shouldn't have scared you baby I know we just started to date but I really care about you I'm so sorry. Forgive me baby

Forgive him? Of course I will, it's not his fault he is so stressed right now and I remember him talking a bit about his home life and I know that's not easy either.

He told me everyone talks about his family and everyone watches them so, that has to add stress on him as well.

My poor baby.

I need to try better to understand him.

I quickly text him back making sure he knows I do forgive him.

Im just happy his not breaking up with me.

Me- I forgive you Chase let's not fight anymore baby.

Chase- Thank god. You looked so beautiful today Raven😍

And we back to were we should be.

That makes me happy.

Me- Thank you baby, you looked good today too. I loved watching you practice.

Chase- oh you watched me? I didn't think you was cause it looked like you was doing your homework.

Well I was, I'm just not into football, I didn't think he would mind if i just did my home work, I was there supporting him.

Chase- How about next time you don't try to do your homework at one of my practices and actually pay attention to your boyfriend? I didn't ask you to come for you to do your homework Raven, I asked my girlfriend to come WATCH me practice. If you can't do that then maybe you shouldn't bother to come.

What?

No. No.

Of course I want to go to his practices sometimes, I do support him and it makes me happy that he actually wants me to watch him.

Me- Your right, I do want to go watch you Chase and next time I won't do my homework okay? I promise 😘

I chew on my bottom lip as I feel myself starting to get anxious, he opened my texted but hasn't responded yet and that's made me nervous.

I feel bad, my boyfriend asked me to go to watch him practice and I put my homework before him.

I need to do better.

My phone vibrates in my hand and I see his finally texted back.

Chase-See you tomorrow baby😘😘

I breath out hard, being relieved that its over and him and are are back to being on track.

I exit out of our messaged and go to the group chat I share with my friends and notice both have been blowing my phone up and I just wasn't paying attention, between my homework and thinking about my situation with Chase I just didn't want to talk with anyone.

I wasn't ignoring them, I just needed sometime.

Kim- Are you okay?

Sarah- Chase drove out the school like a bat rushing out of hell! Are you okay? Should we pick you up from him?

Kim- Raven! You better answer us, we are worried about you!

Sarah- We should have made her drive with us Kim!

Kim- Chase is her boyfriend Sarah, I'm sure it's fine. It's natural for her to ride with him instead of us, don't be jealous.

Sarah- Jealous? I'm not I'm worried about her.

I quickly type to them so they both can calm down, goodness gracious.

Me- YALL I'm okay. I'm home. I had homework to do and my phone was still on vibrate from school im sorry I worried yall.💖

Grab, not only am I a bad girlfriend but I'm a bad friend, of course they would worry about me.

We are so close and have been our whole lives.

Kim- See I told you Sarah, we worried for nothing. That's okay girl we are just glad your okay.

Sarah- Don't lie Kim you was worried too.

Kim- only because he took off so damn fast!

I need to try to play this off, I can't tell them Chase was upset about football and that he was yelling at me because he doesn't want me to share our relationship with them.

Ugh that's the hard part.

Biting my bottom lip I type a excuse feeling like complete shit for lying but I hope they believe it.

Me- Chase just likes to drive fast girls nothing to worry about🤣

I sigh loudly before hooking my phone to the charger and head downstairs to spend time with my parents before supper.

Hopefully tomorrow is better for Chase and I.