ix. beauty and dark wishes

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 ♱ ˖ ࣪

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 ♱ ˖ ࣪ . ─────

THE SUN WAS STARTING TO SHINE, and Kate was wide awake. She looked to her side to see that the space was empty. Lucy was gone.

"Jareth! Jareth!" She almost tripped when she jumped on the elf, shaking him awake. "W-What?" He stammered, his eyes still closed and a huge frown rested on his lips. "Lucy is gone. I can't find Tewkesbury either."

At this, Jareth's eyes suddenly opened. He looked around frantically and saw the huge footsteps on the ground. They both exchanged looks before rushing to wake up everyone else. "Caspian! Edmund! Wake up! Lucy and Tewkesbury are gone!" Kate screamed,

Caspian sat up with a sword in his hand while Edmund still looked peacefully asleep, only groaning back. The King eyed Lucy's sleeping place then jerked up, shaking Edmund, "Ed, Ed wake up now!"

Edmund finally woke up, confusion written all over his face as he glanced at Caspian, then Jareth and Kate at the back. Caspian nudged him, nodding at the ground, "Look." So the Just King did look, his heart dropping to notice the huge footsteps.

"Where's Lucy?" Was the first thing that left his lips. He was nervous and worried and anybody could see it. "Lucy? Lucy!" At his loud voice, the rest who were previously asleep woke up.

"Everybody up!" Ordered Caspian.

"Tewkesbury's gone too," Kate rasped, her eyes watering a bit. Jareth pulled her in a side hug, muttering by her hair, "We'll find him. We'll find them."

Everyone was running, gathering their weapons as they followed the Kings.

° ° °

"IT'S SO EERIE HERE," Lucy gaped, eyeing the chandeliers from above. "Stay close to me, alright? Cam wouldn't like you to be in danger." Tewkesbury reminded her, being in front as he slowly walked towards what looked like a library.

"Cam? I forgot to ask, why do you call her Camellia?"

The Lord shuts up. His lips formed into a line before curling up into a smile. "It's a secret only she gets to know, but maybe one day, Camellia will tell you herself." Lucy quickened her steps to catch up behind him, "You, Jareth, and Kate seem really close."