i. the return of tewky

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ♱ ˖ ࣪

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ♱ ˖ ࣪ . ─────

DEAR CAMELLIA,

A lot has happened here in Avalon, and I actually feel weird being here. I think I got too used to being in Narnia. I wake up every morning thinking I could annoy you and see your flustered state only to realize you weren't here. So, I guess you could say that I miss you. One day though, I might just pass you a bouquet of the best Camellias. Don't forget to write to me once you set off on another adventure, I'm not allowing you to go without me.

Take care of yourself, Camellia.

Your nincompoop, Tewky

P.S: please tell Jareth he should stop sending me envelopes full of dry leaves.

"Another letter? Jeez, that'll be the third time this month." Jareth snickered, resting his head on the palm of his hand, laying with Kate on the garden in the castle. "You know him. He's got a very huge mouth," Kate bit her lip, suppressing a laugh, "and he got a message for you too."

"Oh?" In the next second, the elf suddenly snatched the letter, his eyes trailing to find the message, "Eh, why would I stop? He deserves it so you know, he won't forget me either."

"I don't think he can forget the elf who spelled him."

"That was six months ago!"

Right, six months ago. Time does fly by faster than anyone could think. In those times, a lot has also happened in Narnia. A rumor of new evil is about to arise, which sent the Kingdom into a slight panic, but Caspian was a good king and knew the right words to say to calm everyone down. Kate, on the other hand, usually spends her time hanging out with Jareth, then strolling with Younri, and finally working along with the King in the needs of every Narnian.

"You look older," Kate blurted out, noticing the few changes in the elf's features.

"More attractive?" Jareth smirked, smugly giving her a look.

"No. Just older." She deadpanned.

"Kate! Jareth!"

The two sat up and looked over to Younri, who was walking towards them in a calm manner, opposite of the urgency in her voice, "The King has requested both your presence in his office right now."

"Look, I understand if he needs her, but me? I thought I was banned from his office after trashing it." Jareth mumbled in disbelief, standing up in his feet before lending out a hand to help his friend stand up too. "Oh yeah, his reaction was priceless," Kate laughed along, folding the letter neatly in her hands as they walked towards Younri, the witch using her power to teleport the three of them to Caspian immediately.