iii. she's kath to just

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ♱ ˖ ࣪

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ♱ ˖ ࣪ . ─────

"WHY IS IT SO BORING TODAY?" Jareth whinnied, close to throwing himself at the ocean just to find something that he could do. "I don't know if you noticed, but we are in the middle of the ocean," Kate gave him a mocking smile, looking out the window of the bedroom given to her in the Dawn Treader.

"Is there anything else you could do other then complain?" Tewkesbury rolled his eyes at the elf, entertaining himself by letting the waves toss him around gently while he lay on the Princess' bed. "It's one of my specialties," Jareth frowned.

"I've told you that this is a bad idea! I should've locked myself in my chambers while I still had the chance." Kate huffed, crossing her arms. Tewkesbury bit his lip, smiling as he found her pouting quite adorable.

"Man overboard!"

At the scream, the three looked at each other then rushed out of the room to see what was going on. "Caspian!" Kate's eyes widened when she saw her cousin jump off the ship. She had the urge to jump after him, but Tewkesbury wrapped an arm around her waist, preventing her from doing anything much stupid.

"Where did they come from? I thought we're in the middle of the ocean!" Jareth exclaimed in amusement, his body leaning on the railings of the ship, watching as the crew and the King rescued the strangers. "I thought so too," Kate breathlessly said, looking up to meet Tewkesbury's eyes but the Lord had no clue of what was going on either.

"I want to go back to England! I'm going back to England!"

"England? What's that?" Tewkesbury questioned, unfamiliar with the term. Kate's heart stopped beating when she recognized the name. A gasp left her lips which got the attention of the Lord, "What's wrong, Cam?"

"I know England." Kate gives out a shaky breath before rushing to the edge of the ship, her thoughts running wild. As Caspian and a girl were raised by the crew safely, the Princess knew her assumptions were right.

They were back.

The Queens and Kings were back after three and a half years.

"Camellia!" Tewkesbury ran after her, along with Jareth. "Lucy," Kate says, not actually believing this was happening, "Tewky, it's Lucy!"

"Lucy? You mean Queen Lucy the Valiant?"

"Lucy!" Kate let out a sound between a laugh and a cry, and the girl snapped her head towards the direction where the Princess called her name. "Katherine!" Lucy smiled widely. Before anyone could see it coming, the two girls ran in each other's arms, hugging tightly as it's been years since they've seen each other.