vi. she's katherine

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫 ♱ ˖ ࣪

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫 ♱ ˖ ࣪ . ─────

"KILL HIM!"

"Telmarine!"

"Liar!"

"Murderer!"

Caspian let the Narnians insult him as he looked around the creatures that he thought were only a fairytale. Even if he knew it was impossible, he still wished he could have a glimpse of a familiar twelve-year-old girl with brown hair amongst the Narnians, knowing she'd be safe with them.

"All this horn proves is that they've stolen yet another thing from us!"

"I didn't steal anything." Caspian calmly said.

"Didn't steal anything? Shall we list the things the Telmarines have taken?" A minotaur shouted.

"Our homes!"

"Our land!"

"Our freedom!"

"Our lives!"

"You stole Narnia!" One screamed and the rest agreed with him. Caspian gulped, yet he still remained digilent, "You would hold me accountable for all the crimes of my people?"

"Accountable...and punishable." Nikabrik walked down from the stone he was standing on.

"Ha! That is rich coming from you, dwarf." Reepicheep, a noble mouse who had saved the prince earlied from the Telmarine soldiers, took his sword, ready to defend Caspian. "Have you forgotten it was your people who fought alongside the White Witch?"

Nikabrik flicked his little sword, scoffing, "I'll gladly do it again, if it would rid us of these barbarians."

"Then it's lucky that it is not in your power to bring her back." The badger who helped Caspian from the start, who the prince finally learned the name of was Trufflehunter, walked in the middle towards them. "Or are you suggesting that we ask this boy to go against Aslan now?"

Screams were heard from the crowd and Trufflehunter spoke once the Narnians had calmed down. "Some of you may have forgotten, but we badgers remember well that Narnia was never right except when a Son of Adam was king."

"He's a Telmarine! Why would we want him as our king?"

"Because I can help you." Caspian promised.