Spider-Verse. Issues 1+2

(So this entire chapter is the entirety of both chapters one and two, one being 1000 words, and two being 2000.)

"Last chance Y/N, you're sure you want to help?" Miguel asked me, I wasn't sure. I wanted to go back to Cass, but then again, the only other people like me could die. I nodded. He put on his mask, and I put on Peter 3's old one. We were on our way to recruit 616 Peter. The others were off recruiting more Spider-people. It wasn't long until the Inheritors start an all-out war. They have clone machines or something. We needed all the help we could get. We dialed in 'E-616' into our watches that Otto had made us. As we did, we both warped into some new place. I saw the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, and a tower with an A on it? Weird. Miguel took a few steps out. "I forgot what New York City looked like here, it's been so long," Miguel said to himself, I stepped forward as well, also looking around. "Alright, we don't have much time until the Inheritors notice a spike in Multiversal," Miguel said, he shot a web, jumping off the building we were on. I followed after him.

The city was bright and vibrant with color, nothing like Gotham. Maybe Ben was right to move here. We passed people walking in the streets, playing, it felt so different for both of us. Miguel being from the future where everything is like Coruscant apparently. The air felt fresher. Well, not super fresh but fresher than Gotham that's for sure. Eventually, our Spider senses went off. Apparently, that's what the others call it. "So, would you mind telling me what two other Spider-Men are doing here?" A man in red and gold armor asked us, Miguel landed on a building, as did I. "Let me do that talking." He told me as the man landed. He turned to the man. "Let me guess, some threat is showing up to the Multiverse again and only the Spider-People can help?" He asked, Miguel, looked at me, then back to the man. "Yeah, actually. Do you happen to know where Peter Parker is?" Miguel said, we were both surprised how this guy knew the exact situation we were in. "Welp, better tell Stephen I'm a better wizard than him." The man muttered to himself. "Not entirely sure, he's usually out swinging at this time of day." The man said, turning around. "Just don't break the fabric of reality or anything." He said before flying off. Miguel looked at me. This was gonna be one hell of a hunt. God, I hate fetch quests.

-🕷-

After about a half-hour of searching, we found the guy. "Hey! We need to talk!" I shouted as we swung next to him. He looked at me, then at Miguel. "Nice of you to stop by again!"  616 Peter shouted at Miguel. He swung over and landed on top of a building. "So what's the haps? Inter dimensional tear in reality? Future problems? Inheritors?" He asked. And I knew at that moment that he was just me with better jokes. "Last one. And we should get to leaving as soon as possible." Miguel said, just as an explosion went off. Peter looked to Miguel, who sighed. "Fine, we'll take care of this, then we're leaving." He said in reluctance, Peter chuckled and began to swing towards the explosion. "I wanna be like him." I joked, and Miguel sighed again. "Please. Don't." He said as we began to swing away again.

The fire was green, meaning that this world had green fire, or there's just a green fire villain or something. Green fire, I mean, if that was my power that'd also have to be my name- Spider-sense! I narrowly dodged an orange and green bomb. "Sorry!" 616 Peter shouted as an explosion hit him, sending him back. A man dressed in a creepy green mask and purple clothes rose on a glider. He reminded me of the thing I saw in my fear toxin vision. Except more, tame. He was laughing maniacally. "More ally's Spider-Man!? Guess it was smart to bring some of my own!" The man in green shouted, Miguel, helped Peter up. "Let me guess, Sinister Six? Again..." Peter quipped, I had no idea what the heck a sinister six is. "Wrong again!" The man said, a hulking figure emerged from the smoke.

 "Wrong again!" The man said, a hulking figure emerged from the smoke