The Titans! Issue 3

I was alone in my room, looking at my new suit. It was black and green with a a spider logo straight out of the matrix. I put the suit away not wanting to get it dirty before a mission.

I walked out of my room to grab something to eat before bed. I entered the kitchen it was dark but still light enough to see in. As I was about to open the fridges door I heard something coming from the training room, I walked down to investigate. It sounded like a sword clashing with metal, probably Damian.

Once I reached the basement I saw Damian fighting with a training robot, the robot was fighting as if it were a ninja. The robot swept his legs, as the robot was about to pick him up Damian cut off the robots head. Damian turned as he got up, he looked at me "What'd you want." He said annoyed, walking over to a tablet, pressing a button that summoned another robot. "I was getting a snack but you were causing such a racket I decided to investigate it." I told him, Damian didn't pay much attention as he walked over to the next robot. Damian got into a fighting stance as the robot charged at him. Before this one could get to him he chopped off its arm. He then punched it, sending it onto the ground. He started to punch the bot over and over again. "Damian." I tried to call out to him. He continued to punch it, I could see his knuckles beginning to bleed "Damian!" I tried to call out to him again, he continued to punch the robot. I approached him, as I got close enough to grab his shoulder he punched me in my face "Damian!" I shouted, his breathing was heavier than it normally was, I could see that he was about to cry.

I approached him slowly "Damian what's wrong?" I asked him, he collapsed onto his knees. I knelt down beside him "Damian, you can talk to me." I told him, he started to cry a bit "I miss him." He turned his head, I knew who he was talking about "Damian, I miss Bruce as well, but if this mission goes all according to plan we'll be able to get him back faster." I said, putting my hand on his shoulder, he hugged me and cried more "It'll be okay. I'll make it'll be okay."

Next morning...

I sat up in bed. There was no alarm. I got out of bed and put my clothes on. From the look of the sky I could tell it was early in the morning. I exited my room and walked out to eat something. "Y/N, we got you your suit!" I thought Jason was talking about a new Spidey suit but he meant a tuxedo. It was black with a blue tie. "Wait can Rose be there if she's a hero now?" I asked Jason. I was a bit confused since the plan itself didn't make sense. "Do you really think Rose walked up to her dad and said; 'I'm a hero now!'." Jason said, mocking me. I took the suit and tie from him "When is the party anyways?" I asked, checking out the suit in greater detail. "It starts at 5:30 PM but you'll be showing up at 5:45 because everyone shows up at 5:45." He said, I decided that it be best if I wore my suit under it. I walked away and back to my room, deciding that I didn't need breakfast.

I put on my green and black suit, then my tuxedo. Had to admit I looked rather dapper. The view from Titans tower was nice, except for the fact that we were in the clearest superhero base ever. I looked at my desk, I looked at the black and green mask it felt a bit off since pretty much everyone had red and black in their color schemes. Time to get to work...

I finished tampering with the suits neon logo

I finished tampering with the suits neon logo. I wanted nothing more than to go out and swing in the city with my new suit but I knew the team would get mad at me. I looked a small screen on my wrist "What the?" I pressed it and a whoosh sound was made, I looked in the mirror only to find nothing there. Is this some type of stealth suit? I thought to myself. After about thirty seconds, the invisibility turned off.

I put the tuxedo back on over the suit and walked out of my room. "Oh you've gotta be kidding." Walking out of my room, I saw Rose in a white tuxedo and an orange tie. "I thought you'd be wearing a dress." She said to me, I shook my head "I may wear pajamas to fight crime but I still have some dignity." I told her, walking into the living room. Raven, Tim, and Damian were all waiting in their costumes. I still didn't think the plan would work.

"Oh look at our child, all grown up and going to prom." Jason teased me. I rolled my eyes "Jason this is a serious mission." Damian said, Jason scoffed and looked around. "Well, are we ready for our first mission?" Jason asked.