Vengeance.

I jumped over Connors, he barely missed me, and the man. "Run! Get outta here!" I shouted at the man, he stood up, nodded, and ran away. I turned to face Connors. "It doesn't have too end like this! We can help you!" I told him, he looked down, then back up. "You and those Bats don't help people." He said, running at me, I kicked him into the floor. I got back up quickly, it seemed as if any wound that could've been there, was gone. He tried to run at me again, I punched his chest, sending him back. I then ran at him, cure in my hands. "No! Get that away from away from me!" He shouted, hitting me into the wall with his tail.

I slowly got up, I was wounded before this fight, and I'll get wounded more. He stared at me, I stared back. He paced from left to right, analyzing me. I took in a deep breath, preparing for his next move. He began to walk towards me, that turning into a run, then a dive. I jumped up above him, kicking him into the floor again. I tried to stab him with the cure, but he slashed the left side of my chest, causing blood to begin to spill from it. I wasn't going to let a single hit take me out though. I jumped up onto the roof, shooting a web at a piece of debris, throwing it at Connors. "Annoying pest!" He said, shaking the dust of his head.

I jumped down, punching him across the face as I landed. "Curt your son needs you!" I called to him, he just looked at me. "This is bigger than he'll ever be." He said, hitting me back. He tried to dive at me, I shot a web at his face to block his vision. I hoped there was some way, anyway for that kid too get his father back, for him to live a life in happiness, and not in pain and grief. Like me and Bruce. "Curt please, I know you're in there!" I tried too call out to him again, I approached him slowly. He had his hands on his head, like he was trying too protect himself from those words. "Please." I said one more time. He looked up at me with fear, anger, and hatred. The fear slowly disappeared however. "I am not Curt Connors, I AM THE LIZARD!" He shouted, punching me through the floor.

Before I could hit the ground, I was pulled back up by Curt and thrown against the roof. He picked me up again, punching me once before throwing me against the wall. "This is why I never wanted a pet lizard..." I said, getting back up. I webbed my bleeding wound to keep myself from you know, dying. I ran at Curt, he tried too hit me head on, I dodged it by dipping left. I punch his side, sending him backwards. I jumped at him, kicking him in the face. I tried too use the moment afterwards to stab him with the cure, he kicked me away before I could though.

As I got up, he picked my up by the neck with his tail. "Poor Y/N L/N. No father, no family, no friends, no bats, nothing. But don't worry, this'll end soon enough." He said, getting ready to stab me with his claws. I noticed that his right was open. "Can you just shut up!" I shouted with only a bit of air remaining. I stabbed him with the cure. He screamed out in anger and pain. "No! You don't know what you've done! I was trying to save everyone!" He shouted, letting me go. I backed up, gasping for air. Curt huddled in a corner. He slowly reverted to himself again, his arm also shedded off. I walked over towards him.

He looked around the room. "Y/N...What have I done?" I asked in fear. I looked down at him. "You haven't done anything, the lizard did." I told him, crouching down next to him. I heard an explosion off in the distance. I had to choose between helping Curt, or taking down the court. "Curt, I have too go. I don't have enough time to explain." I said, standing up. A sharp pain went through my chest, probably from the claw. I walked over too the hole in the wall, I couldn't wait to fight an entire army alone.

I crawled up onto the roof to look at the city. "How the fuck am I gonna do this alone." I said to myself. You know I could really use a cliché 'but you're not alone moment right now.' But what I wanted right now was the support from Tim and Cass. I stayed quiet for a moment. "I can't do this alone. Please, one of you, help me, come out of the shadows like you always do." I said, turning away from the city. The night was silent aside from the explosions. "Fuck." I said to myself, turning back to the city. "Let's do this shit."