Vs Shocker and Meeting Wally West

It was 6:00 AM most of the Batfamily was on patrol. I've been training with the Batfamily for about 2 days now, and when I say training I mean getting my ass handed to me. I've been telling my Dad that 'I'm going over to a friends house' as a excuse, which isn't entirely a lie, I've become pretty good friends with Tim and Cass. "Hey, you okay there?" Tim asked me, I was training with him at the time "Oh, Yeah I'm fine. Why'd you ask?" I stood  up and drank some water "You just kinda zoned out, I was thinking of trying to punch you, see if that would've worked." He chuckled. I walked over to the small ring we trained in "You sure that you don't want to train with any projectiles? We do have Batarangs." He said, getting ready for a duel "Nah, I got super strength, it'd be kind of a waste if I didn't use it." I remembered my idea from a few days ago "But I think Webshooters or something like that would be cool." I said, Tim looked like he was ready to fight. "Webshooters..." He paused for a second "Sounds cool, I'll keep it in mind. Ready?" He asked me, I nodded. He got in a fighting stance, and then at me but before he could hit me I threw him over me and onto the floor. He tried to hit my legs, I jumped away from him "Looks like you finally got the hang of this." He started to run at me again, but this time he jumped behind me and kicked me in the back. "But then again, I've been doing this stuff for years." That kick hurt. A lot. As I got up my head started to ring, I dodged his punch and kicked his arm, allowing me to get him on the ground and kept him there for five seconds

"Alright! Alright! You win!" He shouted, I let him back up "What was that about 'Doing this for years'?" I mocked him, he didn't find it funny. "Don't let that victory go to your head, Damian is annoying enough." As far as I could tell he was telling the truth. "Anyways, you want anything to snack on?" He asked as he put some ice on his arm "Yeah, I could go for some food." I put back on normal shirt. However, before we could get to the kitchen a alarm went off "INTRUDER ALERT." Tim nodded to me, we ran to the cave "I'll check the cameras! Put your suit on!" Tim shouted grabbing his suit and running to the computer, as I put on my suit that Alfred made. "Looking sharp." He chuckled.

"I think it could use more red

"I think it could use more red." Tim was looking at the different cameras "He's in the yard, you get there while I put my suit on." He said, I dashed towards the exit, getting out of the cave and running to the yard. A man in goofy yellow and brown suit was walking towards the manor...

 A man in goofy yellow and brown suit was walking towards the manor

(Shockers debut: The Amazing Spider-Man #46)

"Why the pajamas? And yellow and brown don't go together at all." I quipped, he  turned around to face me "Who the hell are you!?" He shouted at me, aiming his gauntlets at me, the gauntlets caused my head to ring "I'm Spider-Man, duh." I told him, he stayed quiet for a second. "I don't know who that is!" He continued shouting when a Wing-Ding landed next to him and Red Robin jumped down, my head started ring. "Get back asshole!"  The man shouted, he shot some type of wave at Tim shooting him backwards and into a tree "Red Robin!" I shouted as he slumped over. "That'll teach the bitch a lesson!" I jumped at him and threw him onto the grass.

My head started to ring again as a blast was shot at me "Uh oh." I tried to dodge the blast but I was hit and got sent through the wall "Rude..." I said to myself, I remembered the knife I had on my suit "Just let me steal some shit!" He shouted, shooting another blast at me. "Just because you got some fancy shit, doesn't make you the next Crime boss!" I dodged his blast and threw my knife at one of his gauntlets, it exploded, blowing up and sending him back. "You're not gonna get away for that!" He shot yet another blast at me, I was able to dodge in time "I'm gonna squash you like the insect you are!" He threatened me, shooting 3 burst in a row. "I'm a arachnid!" I quipped back, jumping over each of the blasts and landing on his back.

Tim started to get back up "SPIDER-MAN LOOKOUT!" Tim shouted, throwing throwing a Wing-Ding at the guys last gauntlet, it blew up throwing both me and the man back. Tim ran over and threw a net on him "Hey! Let me the hell outta here!" As he said that two men showed up in a flash "Wait, did we miss all action?" Dick said, he was here with the Kid Flash...

 Tim ran over and threw a net on him "Hey! Let me the hell outta here!" As he said that two men showed up in a flash "Wait, did we miss all action?" Dick said, he was here with the Kid Flash

(Wally Wests Kid Flash debut: The Flash #110)

"Sup Spider-Guy." Kid flash said, shaking my hand. "The GCPD should be here soon." Dick said, Walking over to the man "Wally, mind taking him and us to the front yard." Dick said that, in almost less then a millisecond, we were in the front yard. Tim fell over "I still haven't gotten used to that..." Tim commented sitting down "I'm Wally by the way." Wally said as the GCDP cars pulled in "Y/N." I said as the GCPD got out of their cars.

"Is he conscious?" a officer asked Dick "No." Dick responded, the officer the threw some cuffs on him and started to take him back to the cars. Tim then opened up his eyes wide "What are we gonna do about the wall..."