Saint Kent.

It's been a week since I fought my last 'villain', Poison Ivy, and it felt good to not have too. My new room was nice as well. However, something was off, earthquakes began to start too appear in Tokyo. Bad ones too. Something was wrong, we all knew it, so that's why me and the New Outlaws have been doing more missions around the world. "Y/N, are you doing another one of your internal monologues again?" Conner asked, I looked up at him. We've gotten to become better friends recently which was nice. I stood up. "I'm gonna go meet with Jason, I'll be back in a second." I said, adjusting the coat I had on. Conner nodded and got back to looking for anything. I swung away to Jason and Roy.

After three minutes I landed on the building above them. I heard them talking. "So Bruce thinks Y/N should take up the mantle of Batman, huh?" Roy asked Jason, looking around. "Bruce does." Jason said, taking his helmet off. "But I don't. I don't think he really understands what it means to be Batman. He still seems to see life as something you can change. When I was Robin I took the hard truth. And now I've grown into my role as Red Hood." Jason said, sitting down. "Y/N never will." Jason told Roy while I stood there. I turned around, beginning to swing away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I punched a old stone pillar, I was in an abandoned lab on the outskirts Tokyo, punching my anger and sadness away. Was I good enough? Was I serious enough? Frankly all I was right now was pissed off. It was quiet aside from the breaking of cement. "I'm not good enough, I'm never good enough. Even when I train for a week straight I'm still not good enough." I said too myself, punching a control panel. It sounded like something slimy fell, I looked around. Probably just old tests.

I took off my mask, nobody would even be over here in the first place. Something then fell on me. "What the hell!?" I shouted, I looked at my arm, a black goo spread across my arm. I tried to pull it off with my other arm but it then spread to that arm. I closed my eyes as the goo spread over my face.

I opened them again, I was okay. I looked at my arm, it was all black with a white patch. I saw a cracked mirror, I walked over too it. "What the hell..."

Seems like I just got a suit upgrade

Even though I just got the suit from Bruce, this looked badass. Simple and sick. I also felt great, better than ever. I shot a web at a brick, the web was a mix of black and white, I pulled the brick towards me, slamming it back onto the ground. I felt faster, stronger, like I could take on Superman. Even though I definitely couldn't. It was weird that the suit didn't set my spider sense off. "Y/N, where have you been? We've been trying to contact you for six minutes now?!" Connor said, landing next to me. He looked at me in the new suit, making sure it was me. "Why're you always getting a new suit every time I see you." He said, shaking his head. "Did you find anything about the seismic activity?" I asked him, Conner looked around the old abandoned lab. "Yeah, that's why we were trying too call you." He told me, the ground shook. Conner picked me up and quickly flew me too the others.