Beloved Father, Husband, and friend.

Everyone else who was close to my Dad already left. "I'm sorry." I knelt down, putting my hand on the dirt "I should've done something." I told myself, I was about to cry "I could've..." Put my hands on my face "I'm sorry..." I was crying now. Why'd I come to this. The air felt toxic and the ground felt rough. "I could've saved you." I said to myself, I stood back up with tears still in my eyes. I read the grave again: Beloved father, Husband, and Friend. I looked at my hands "With great power..." I stopped myself before I could finish the sentence "I'll avenge you." I turned around, Dick was standing there "I know what you're thinking and it won't make you feel any better." He stood there in a overcoat "I know how it feels to lose somebody close to you, whether it's a father, Mother, or a brother." I wanted nothing more than to walk past him "I want you to know that the entire Batfamily is here for you. Even people who aren't apart of the family are." I could tell that he wanted to help "If you need to talk to someone, talk to me. I have to get back to my mission now." He turned around and left the graveyard

I looked at the grave "I'll find her." I put on my mask and jumped up, shooting a web and swinging throughout the city. It was daytime in Gotham, snow beginning to fall, I jumped onto a building then back into the air. My sense went off again, I saw five criminals breaking into the a store. I zipped down onto a wall "Hurry up already! One of the Bat brats could be heat any second now!" Two people were being held at gun point by one man, I shot a web at the man with the guns and zipped towards him "You really need to get better plans than to just rob these guys in the light of day, also maybe get some different colors, blacks just basic." I quipped even though it was bad. I webbed a guy to a wall "Take what you can and run!" I shot a web at the guy who just said that and kicked him in the face "And then there was two." I shot a web at on of the other guys and pulled him towards me, then throwing him at the last guy, webbing them both to the floor "Just another day for your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!" I shot another web at a building and pulled myself to it.

I went back to last night with Bruce and what he told me. "He's right, I'm not ready to take on the big guys yet." I kept swinging throughout the big city. I saw a man in a yellow bat suit running a top a roof, I zipped to him, running next to him. I might've startled him because he fell over immediately "Spoiler I need help! Bad guy just flew next to me!" Uh oh. Does he think I'm a bad guy? "No no! You've got it all wrong! I'm Spider-Man, has Bruce not told you!" I shouted in a voice so nobody else could hear me "Wait, you're that Spide-guy Tim's been hanging out with." He got up

(Signal Debut: Batman (vol

(Signal Debut: Batman (vol. 2) #30 (New 52))
"I'm Signal, but you can call me Duke." He stuck out his hand for me to shake "Y/N." I shook his hand "I heard you took down Scarecrow recently, good job dude." He congratulated me. My sense went off again as a dodge a kick from a girl in a purple suit, causing her to kick Duke right in the stomach "Sorry Signal!" She shouted as they tumbled over "I got this!" She shouted "He's a friend! He's a friend!" Duke shouted before she could try to hit me "Really?" She asked him, looking at him then back at me "Yes!" We both shouted "Oh, ok then." She got out of the fighting stance she was in

(Spoiler first appearance: Detective Comics #647)She looked me up and down "Bruce knows me

She looked me up and down "Bruce knows me." She seemed to understand me after that "Well nice to meet you, I'm Stephanie." She said. Duke got up "I'm Y/N." Duke walked over to me. "So Spider-Man, what brings you out here today." I would really prefer to not bring up my dads death right after the funeral "Oh just wanted some fresh air." I lied to cover up the real reason "Fresh air? In Gotham? Good luck." Spoiler joked, Duke chuckled a bit "Well it was nice to meet you guys, but I think I should be on my way home now." Duke I walked over to the edge of the building "Nice meeting you Spidey!" Spoiler shouted, I hated that nickname "You too! Except for the part where you tried to kick me!" I joked, jumping off the building, shooting a web onto a skyscraper. The snow was beginning to build up, whenever I passed it my sense went off for some reason.

I continued to swing through the city, when my phone rang, it was a unknown phone number "Hello this is Y/N." I said into the phone. "It's me Bruce, I was just wondering if you'd want to move into the manor for a while since your apartment was owned by your father." He brought up a good point "Yeah I could pack a bag." I almost dropped my phone while swinging "I'll send Alfred, Pack a box or two." He said hanging up, I landed on the wall right next to my window, going inside "Well since a cars coming I might as well grab a lot more than a bag." I said grabbing some boxes from my closet, starting to pack up my things.

I decided to see if there was anything in my fathers room that I could bring, I walked through out the room. I saw a photo of my Dad, Mom, and a young me. I grabbed it. I looked at the photo "Don't get emotional Y/N, don't get emotional." I walked back to my room and put it in a small box. There was a knock on the door. I walked down to see who it was "Hey Y/N, I heard about what happened to your Dad, I'm so sorry." It was the mailman, he handed me two letters; one from the landlord and one from my Aunt. "Thanks." I shut the door and put the letter from the landlord on the table, opening the one from my aunt 'Dear Y/N, I heard about what happened to Ben, and I know you won't be able to keep the apartment. Even though I'm in New York City if you ever need a place to stay, please come to me.  Sincerely, May Parker' I looked at the letter again and then pocketed it.

I saw the car arrive in the driveway, I ran up and got my things, going back down and out into the driveway. I put my belongings into the limo and got in "Hello Master L/N." Alfred said once I got into the car "I suppose you have everything you need?" He asked me. I looked at the apartment for what was most likely the last time "Yup, got it all." As I said that, he started to drive off.