We're not together

***WEEKS LATER***

After an endless amount of arguing Eric and Nessa decided on two optional venues for the wedding reception, today they decided to go visit Nessa's venue first.

"I don't know why we have to visit the venue you choosed first." Eric frowned as he drove to the place.

Nessa rolled her eyes. "Stop being such a baby. We're going to yours next time."

"We don't have time for next time, Young. Might as well skip the disappointment and go to the ballroom I chose."

After a month of spending time together almost everyday, it was getting sickening for the both of them but they were starting to get used to it which was good for everyone else but them. Since, Will was on a biology trip for a 2 weeks and Lillian was locked up in her house planning out a design project for school it was up to Eric and Nessa to do everything.

It was quiet for a couple of minutes with the radio playing in the background when suddenly 'I Wanna Dance With Somebody' came on and that's when Eric began bobbing his head. Nessa looked over at him with disbelief.

He glanced over at her. "What? Can I not like this song?"

"You like Whitney Huston?" She cocked an eyebrow.

"Duh. Who doesn't." He began to dance in his seat as they stopped at red light. "I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY! I WANNA FEEL THE HEAT WITH SOMEBODY!" He sang at the top of his lungs.

Nessa ducked down in her seat, covering her face as she laughed at the embarrassing Eric. He brought his face closer to her ear and continued to sing. "YEAH! I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY WITH SOMEBODY WHO LOVES ME!"

"Oh my gosh, Eric. Stop making yourself look more stupid than you already are." She tried pushing his face away but he only moved closer and closer to her, ignoring the sound of honks behind him when the light turned green.

He sat properly back into his chair and drove off, continuing to dance and sing quiety to himself. Nessa looked over at him and smiled. She never realized how ridiculously careless he was, all her life she thought he was just being an immature boy but he only desired to have fun which she envied because she's always been so concern of what people would think of her if she did have a carefree attitude. She still hated his guts though.

***

FInally they got to their destination which was a historic landmark that was extremely large, it was a old looking which added a vintage feel to it. The green grass was perfectly cut with sections of gorgeous flowers surrounding it. There was also a large fountain in front of it which had coins in it where people would toss in for a wish that probably wouldn't come true. Nessa knew this place was perfect for the reception and Eric liked it as well but didn't plan on admitting it.

When they were a couple of feet from the door, Eric pushed Nessa to the side making her fall sideways onto the trimmed grass. "Race you!" And with that he booked it into the venue.

Nessa glowered as he ran away and got up quickly, stomping her way to the large doors. When she got there she flicked Eric in the forehead who was waiting for her by the door.

"You're honestly 2 years old." She snapped, fixing herself as she made her way to the front desk.

"Hello, may I help you?" The lady behind the desk asked, she looked pretty young and was very pretty with her long blonde hair that was pulled into a tight ponytail, her make up minimal and her clothing fitting her body nicely which was also suitable for work.

Eric quickly made his way to the desk as he saw the pretty girl, a smirk playing on his lips. "Hi, I'm Eric." He brought his hand out and reached for hers.

She shook it with hesitation, her eyes flickering over at me. "Hello sir, I'm Sara."

Nessa watched, rolling her eyes. "We're here for an apointment."

He pulled his hand away, a smirk still on his face.

She nodded and began clicking away on her computer. "Ah yes, congratulations by the way."

Eric and Nessa looked at each other with disgust. "No-"

"Eric Hamilton and Nessa Young?" A voice asked.

Nessa and Eric turned towards the voice to see none other than Victoria Van Keller, she was always the Queen B throughout every year of school, every guy wanted her and every girl hated her. She was a snooty princess and probably still is. After high school she pursued her career in being a designer because her mother who was the CEO of a fashion company called Flirtatious gave her the job easily. Let's just say, everything came easy to her and like every other guy Eric drooled over her, they were on and off for a couple of months in grade 10 until Victoria offcially ended because she found an older guy who apparently was more of her type.

Their eyes widen as her heels clicked closer and closer, her clothes fitting too tightly around her body. She threw her arms around Eric tightly for a couple of seconds until he had to pry away from her grip.

"I cannot believe you are here." She looked down at Nessa and frowned. "With her."

Nessa rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "Nice to see you too, Victoria."

"I thought you were working at your mother's company." Eric brought up, a nervous look on his face.

She twirled her long brown hair in her fingers. "I didn't really like designing clothes so I changed my mind and now I'm an event planner."

"Wow, so great." Nessa gave her a sarcastic smile.

Victoria glowered at her and placed a hand on Eric's shoulder. "So why are you here?"

Eric's eyes widen, thinking of anything to say for her to get away. "I-I'm with my fiance."

Nessa's eyes grew large, knowing that it was coming.

"What? Who?" She let her hands fall, they were balling into little fists.

"Nessa." He placed a hand on Nessa's lower back, giving Victoria the most convincing smile he could give her. "She's my lovely fiance that I love so dearly."

Victoria cocked an eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest, a look of disbelief washed over her snarky face. "I thought you two hated each other?"

"Well, not anymore. This is my girl." He brought the surprised Nessa closer to him and kissed her temple lightly.

Suddenly, Nessa's heart rate quicken as his lips met her skin and she didn't know if she could breathe anymore. Her eyes looked up at Eric, her cheeks burning a bright red.

Victoria eyed them carefully. "Interesting. Well Eric, if you feel like you hate her agan just call me up." She blew him a kiss and walked away, her heels clicking loudly against the old floor.

Eric and Nessa stood there until she was out of sight and that's when Eric let his hand drop and he made his way to the large room where the reception would be, leaving the stunned Nessa to stand there.

"Let's go, Young. We don't have all day." He called as he continued to walk away, like he just didn't call her his fiance.

***LATER***

They were at the venue for an hour talking prices and imagining what it would look like on the day of, if Will and Lillian decide to use this place. Eric and Nessa contined to argue while they walked around the place. Finally, their appointment was over and they walked out of the room.

"Eric?" A too famaliar voice questioned.

He turned around and immediately felt his heart break with the breath taken out of him. Eric didn't expect to be running into his past today.