Stressed Out Nessa

Hey ya'll!! I just want to say thank you for reading my book, it's truly amazing to see that people actually enjoy this! I am so grateful for all of you! I'm sorry for not updating quickly, school has been poop but I'm back! Stay fab.

xoxo

***

"Alright! Hurry up, darlings!" Eric called loudly in the most girly voice he could manage as he clapped his hand together to catch everyone's attention.

Everyone looked over at him and cocked an eyebrow. Nessa was standing beside him in utter disgust once he shouted, she had a clipboard in her hands ready to tell everyone's position. 

They were standing inside the church that Will and Lillian were getting married in a week. 

"Take it away, Young." He presented Nessa, stretching his arms out towards her as he moved away. 

She rolled her eyes. "Good afternoon everyone!" Nessa greeted, she looked down at her clipboard than at the bridal party. "Tiana and Eli are going to be the first one's out then Rose and Oliver and then Leah and Thomas." She directed them to stand behind one another after that was done, she looked over at Eric with annoyance. "Hamilton, bring Will with you at the altar since you both will be  already be standing in the front." She shoved Eric to move to the front with Will.

"Be gentle, Young. I'm fragile." He pouted. 

Nessa rolled her eyes. "Deal with it." She snapped, already annoyed. Anything could anger her since for the past couple of weeks she's been scrambling to get everything perfect for Will and Lillian. 

"Alright!" Nessa's eyes soften as she looked down at Lillian's little cousin's, she made her way towards them and crouched down their height. "You two will be going before Lil, okay?" She smiled at them. 

They both gave Nessa a toothy grin. Tammy was the older one, she was 6 years old and incredibly adorable. She had long dark brown that was always put into unique hairstyles, her skin was pale and smooth with her dimples that appeared whenever she talked or smile. Her large eyes were brown like Lillian's and was always dressed up in cute outfits. Ava stood beside her older sister, clinging tightly onto her hand. She was 4 years old and was an exact replica of Tammy just a little bit more cuter. 

"You two will be standing behind me." Nessa directed them towards their spots with a smile on her face. 

They both listened, running to their spots. 

Once everyone was put into their positions, they practice twice walking to the altar and walking out the doors of the church. 

"Good job, guys!" Nessa placed a fake smile on her face once they were done. 

Everyone sighed of relief, after a little while of practicing with frustrated sighs and groans Nessa finally announced that they were done and they couldn't be grateful. Nessa was getting a bit annoying with her bossy attitude and short patience. 

"What's got your panties knot, Young?" Eric cocked an eyebrow as he nudged Nessa. 

She scowled at him and shoved past him to move to her car. "Leave me alone." She spat. 

"Calm down, Nes." He laughed lightly at her heated demeanor. 

"I am doing everything for this wedding." She sighed with frustration, running a hand through her hair. "I love Will and Lil but it's hard!" Nessa continued. "And you're not even doing anything." 

"Hey!" He looked offended as he pointed at her, he hesitated to answer because he knew it was true slowly he put his hand back down. " I do stuff."