Dream Girl

Once Nessa woke up Eric was gone and probably upstairs in his room. She sighed as she dropped a hand over her face in embarrassment, after months and months of being together the wedding was inching closer and after a month it would be all over. Nessa couldn't believe that she let her feelings take over, the last thing she thought would happen is that she would fall for her enemy. 

***

As the sun was setting, Lillian declared that they should have a bonfire for the last night at the cabin. They laid their blankets onto the beach, dropping their snacks and drinks beside one another once they finished they created their bonfire finally settling into their spots admiring the fire that was placed in the middle of their circle.  

As the sun slowly began to set, Rose and Leah approached them with three cute strangers walking beside them. 

Nessa blushed as one of them smirked at her. 

"Hey guys, if you don't mind we invited our neighbors." Leah smiled as she gestured towards them. 

The strangers circled around them to introduce themselves. 

 One of them approached Nessa with a charming smirk as he sat down beside her. "Crap." He muttered under his breath. "You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pick up line."  

She laughed loudly, feeling her cheeks burn red. Although it was extremely corny, she couldn't help but like that he was flirting with her. He had blonde hair that was nicely done with a pale complexion and on either side of his nose were captivating ocean blue eyes. As he continued to smile at her with pearly white teeth, she admired his dimples that were shown.  

"Hi, I'm Nessa." She introduced.  

"That's a pretty name." He brought his hand out for her to shake it.

 Nessa laughed lightly. "Thanks." She reached her hand out and shook his gently. Her eyes strayed down to his body and noticed the strong arms he had under the loose tank top he was wearing. She quickly looked back up at him, hoping that he didn't catch her checking him out. 

"I'm Caleb." He replied, pulling his hand away as he leaned back onto his arms. 

Eric rolled his eyes as he watched Caleb flirt with Nessa, he reached into the bag of chips and stuffed his face and munched loudly. "Gross." He mumbled under his breath. 

"What was that?" Lillian asked, looking over at him. 

He shook his head. "Nothing." 

Lillian smirked as she looked over at Nessa and Caleb then back at Eric, knowing that he couldn't be anything but jealous. 

Eric stuffed his face with chips distracting himself by looking at the view in front of him, hoping that it would get his mind off of Nessa. He wanted to go over there to protect her from the stranger that obviously only wanted to get in her pants. 

As the night continued with hidden jealousy and loud laughs, they remained outside gathered around the fire to get as much warmth as they could with their blankets laying over their shoulders. 

"Eric! Why don't you tell us your ideal girl." Leah asked, quickly glancing over at Nessa hoping that she looked over to listen. 

He gave Leah an odd look, cocking his eyebrow. "You want to know my ideal girl?" 

She nodded eagerly. 

Eric adjusted the blanket as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Well..."

Nessa's ears perked up, her eyes slowly moving towards Eric. 

Suddenly everyone was listening now which made Eric a bit uncomfortable. "A girl who finds it fun staying at home while watching Netflix and eating junk food. " He breathed, trying to dig into his thoughts.