Hangover

Nessa groaned as she stirred in bed, her head pounding hard as she sat up. She looked around and saw a cup of water, medicine and a bucket that was surprisingly empty. She was beyond confused as to how it all got there or how Lara even carried her up the stairs. As she continued to look around she saw that she was in pajamas but she shrugged if off, assuming that it was all Lara.

***

"Put this in the car please." Nessa ordered Oliver to do as she gestured towards a backpack which held everything Lillian might need at the wedding, it was supposed to her survival kit but it turns out she needed something bigger than a kit to hold her things.

They all decided to go to Will's house, to prepare the last minute things to do for the wedding. Since Nessa's car disappeared, she called Oliver to pick her up since Eric wasn't answering her phone calls. 

Nessa still had a pounding headache, she had vomited a couple time getting to Will's house and she looked like a complete mess. Her hair was up in a bun and she couldn't avoid comfort so she wore the most baggiest clothes she could find and to top it off she placed sunglasses over her eyes since the sun was oddly too bright for her and besides they were bloodshot.

"Oh dear." Thomas frowned as he saw Nessa. "What on earth are you wearing?"

She ignored his question and just stuck out her tongue.

Thomas walked towards her and kissed her cheek. "I'll try to ignore it." He told her, referring to her outfit. 

Nessa laughed lightly and gripped his hand. "You're a true friend."

"Anything for you, honey." He cooed and left to go inside the house.

Minutes later, Nessa was checking inside the survival bag to see if everything was in there. She nodded and closed the car door, ready to fall asleep right where she was standing.

"Look who it is." Rose smiled as she got out of the car, she walked towards Nessa with Tiana by her side. They were both giggling at the sight of Nessa. "How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Horrible." She answered. 

Tiana threw an arm over her shoulder. "At least your outfit is cute." She teased as she examined her baggy clothes that could probably fit any of the guys better.

Nessa glared at Tiana and moved away from her arm. "I have terrible friends."

"Love you too, babe." Rose blew a kiss and began walking towards Will's house.

"On the bright side you got here before us." Tiana gave her thumbs up and a cheeky grin.

"But you guys are always late."

"Hey, it was all Rose." Tiana began looking around. "Is Oliver here?" She was already smiling as she asked that.

Nessa rolled her eyes. "He's in the house."

She nodded and quickly made her way towards the house.

Nessa was left outside, she looked down at her checklist to see if there was anything else for her to do. She was about to go inside when a familiar car pulled up, it was Eric. She placed her hands on her hips as she glared at him.

He got out of the car and immediately saw Nessa frowning at him, he bite down on his lip trying to force himself not to laugh. He thought that she looked extremely adorable with her attire.

"How's the hangover feeling, Young?" He asked as he made his way towards her. Eric wasn't going to bring up what had happened last night, it was going to ruin everything and besides she probably didn't remember.