Unbelievable

"Was the date that bad?" Eric asked loudly enough for Nessa to hear him, he walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Screw off, Hamilton!" Nessa shouted.

He cocked an eyebrow and made his way to her room, knocking on the door lightly. "What did he do to you?"

"Nothing!"

Eric grew worried that Aaron might have done something to her, and even though he hated her guts she was becoming a friend to him and he cares for his friends, he hated to admit but he was starting to care for Nessa.

"Did he touch you?" Eric asked, leaning his head onto the door.

She remained silent, throwing the blankets over her head. She didn't know why it hurt so much that Aaron didn't want to date her because of Eric, they obviously hate each other. She then began to think that it was an excuse and that Aaron just didn't want to date her because of her not because of Eric or they way he looks at her. Nessa knew she was acting like a drama queen but she couldn't help it, that was her first date in three years and it failed immensely because of Eric.

Eric stood in front of the door, debating if he should open it and talk to her or just leave her alone. He chewed on his bottom lip and slowly pushed the door open, his eyes meeting a huge lump in Nessa's bed.

"What did he do?" Eric asked in a more firm tone, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Nothing, dad!" Nessa answered, emphasizing as she said the word dad.

He rolled his eyes and tore the blanket off her body. "Shut up, Young. Did he touch you?"

Nessa quickly went into the fetal position as the warmth on her body was taken away, she also shut her eyes tight. "He held my hand."

Eric cocked an eyebrow, expecting more from Aaron. "That's it?"

"Yes."

"Then why are you upset?"

She began to pout. "W-well..."

"Well what?" He pressed, moving closer to the bed.

"Hedoesn'twanttodateme." She quickly said, covering her face in embarrassment.

Eric was taken back, he didn't understand anything she said. "What?"

She let out a sigh and sat up, a sad look on her face. "Aaron doesn't want to date me."

Eric quickly threw a hand over his mouth, holding in his laughter. "I-I'm sorry to hear that."

Nessa glowered at Eric, no sort of happiness on her face. She stood up on her bed with a pillow in her hand and with that she quickly began to smack him with it.