That's Different

Eric stood there at the doorway looking like an absolute mess, his hair that was perfectly placed hair was now disheveled with his clothes messily sitting on his body but the worst part was the look of his face, he had dried blood under his nose and there was a black spot right around his eye. He looked like he was crying since he eyes were bloodshot red and puffy besides the black eye.

Nessa's heart ached as he looked at his miserable face. "What happened to you?"

Eric was obviously drunk because he was woozily trying to stay in one place, he tried to say something but a burp interrupted him.

She roller her eyes. "Get in here." Her hands grabbed his arm tightly, tugging him into her apartment then closing the door behind him.

"What did you do, stupid?" Nessa asked, placing him on the couch. She looked at his eye and frowned.

He swatted her hands away. "I just got in a fight, okay? No biggie."

"You lost, didn't you?"

Eric let out a loud dramatic gasp, placing a hand over his mouth. "Why would you say that?"

"You have a black eye, Hamilton."

"Well, the other guy has three black eyes." Eric retorted, taking off his shirt struggling intensely with a look of frustration on his face.

Nessa's eyes widen as Eric finally stripped off his shirt. "Put that back on."

"No."

"You're not sleeping here, Eric." She stood up and walked to the kitchen to soak a rag.

"Why not?" He pouted, laying down.

Nessa walked back into the living room with a glass of water, aspirin and the wet rag. She placed the water and aspirin on the coffee table, taking a seat on it after.

"I'm driving you home after I get you cleaned up."

"WHAT! You're just going to leave me?" Eric whined, he was kicking off his shoes like a child.

Nessa rolled her eyes and began to wipe away the dried blood, after that she folded it to wipe the dirt he had on his face.

Eric watched her do this, his heart beating a bit more faster than usual. She was sitting closely to him so she could examine the damage on his face, she let out a sigh pushing a loose hair that was falling from her bun behind her ear. He tensed up every time he touched her lightly, he hated himself for feeling this way.

"Why did you get in a fight?" She asked quietly, noticing that he was staring at her.

He frowned and closed his eyes, breathing slowly. "It's none of your business."

"Then why did you come here?"