Car Ride

After about 2 hours of Lillian trying on dresses, she plopped down on her butt a sad looking on her face so they decided to leave to get lunch together. Eric was in the passenger seat beside Nessa.

"Lil is beautiful, isn't she?" Nessa gushed, feeling teary eyed.

Eric nodded. "She is."

"I can't believe my best friend is getting married."

He glanced over at her and chuckled. "I can't believe my best friend is getting married." Eric told her, mentioning Will.

"Its just unbelievable." Nessa smiled, wiping a tear that already slide down her cheek. "I can't wait to find my prince charming." She glanced over at Eric who was already staring at her, suddenly her heart rate quicken as their eyes locked.

Nessa coughed, focusing her attention back to the road.

Her phone rang loudly and began looking for it. "Hamilton, could you get that?"

He picked it up and looked at the caller ID, an amusing smirk on his face. "Hey."

"Who is it?" Nessa asked, looking at Eric.

"This is Eric."

"Eric, put it on speaker!" She tried to snatch it from his hands.

"Hey Aaron, Nessa is just in the washroom right now."

Nessa gasped as her eyes widen. "Eric please!" She pulled the car over, and jumped onto Eric.

"Get off of me, Young!" He shouted, trying to get away from Nessa.

"Just give me the phone, doofus." She tried to reach the phone but his hand was sticking out of the window.

Eric let out a loud scream. "RAPE!"

"Shut up!" Nessa shouted, snatching the phone from his hands. "Hello." She panted, sitting back down on her seat.

Aaron chuckled lightly. "Hey Nessa, are you okay?"

"Put him on speaker!" Eric gave Nessa a cheeky grin.

Nessa pressed the phone to her chest as she glared at Eric. "Shut the hell up, Hamilton."

"I will if you put him on speaker." He crossed his arms over his chest, giving her a smug look on his face.

She groaned and flicked his forehead. "I hate your guts."

"Aw thanks, babe." Eric reached over to kiss her cheek.

Nessa screamed loudly, pushing his face away. "Screw off, Hamilton."

"Just one kiss, Young. " He pursed his lips, moving closer and closer.

She quickly unlocked the door and jumped out, laughing as Eric fell forward.

"Hello?" Nessa greeted, but Aaron had already hung up. She sighed and chewed on her bottom lip. "Crap."

"Did he hang up?" Eric grinned, he

Nessa frowned, dialing his number again. She waited after 6 rings and she let out a sigh, in a robotic voice on the other end it told her to leave a voice message.

"Uh...Hey Aaron, sorry about earlier. Call me back when you can. Goodbye." Nessa hung up after, walking back to the car where Eric was on his phone.

"You're such a dick." She hit his arm and slammed the door loudly.

"Ouch, Young." He had a hand on his chest.

"Why did you do that?"

"I don't like him." He blurted, his eyes still on his phone.

"Why does it matter to you?"

"I'm just saying, Young. He's not going to be good for you." He told her in a knowing voice.

"How would you know, you don't even know the guy." She could feel the frustration and annoyance growing.

"I know that he's a prick."

"You're a prick."

"And you're stupid."

Nessa turned her head and glared. "Why are you so mean to me?"

He scoffed. "Look who's talking."

"You're honestly the most annoying person I've ever met."

"So are you."

"I am not annoying, Hamilton."

Eric cocked an eyebrow. "Trust me."

Nessa rolled her eyes and stayed quiet as she continued to drive to the restaurant, they were all probably waiting for Eric and Nessa.

"Was the dress really ugly on me?" She asked without thinking.

He hesitated then shrugged. "No, it was gorgeous."

Her eyes widen and she turned her head to look at Eric who was on his phone again, her cheeks turning pink "What?"

"Yeah." His eyes met Nessa's. "Oh, the dress was gorgeous but not on you."

She immediately frowned and scowled at him. "Screw you."

He began to wiggle his eyebrows. "Did you think I was calling you gorgeous?"

"No."

He reached for her cheeks, trying to pinch them. "Aw, that's so cute."

Nessa swatted his hands away. "Don't you see that I'm driving, I would rather not die with you."