Aaron

It was early in the morning and Nessa was brushing her teeth as music blasted throughout her bathroom. She was meeting Thomas and Leah for lunch and she couldn't be more excited since they haven't been together for a while. While she was dancing along to the song, there was a faint knocking on her door. She turned down her music and moved towards the door to hear if there was someone actually knocking at her door, and there was.

Nessa slowly opened the door and was met with familiar brown eyes. Her heart raced and her mouth fell open with a combination of spit and toothpaste falling down her chin. It was Aaron.

"Hey." He smiled.

Her eyes widen and she quickly slammed the door. She face palmed herself and opened the door again.

She giggled nervously. "Sorry about that, just give me a sec."

He nodded and was about to walk in when Nessa closed the door again. She mentally kicked herself and opened the door once more.

"Would you like to come in?" She smiled with toothpaste foam in her mouth then she closed her mouth again, wanting to punch herself for being so embarrassing.

"Sure." He walked into her apartment and chuckled as Nessa frantically tried to clean up while still trying to brush her teeth. She lead him to the couch and he took a seat, nodding as she excused herself.

"Dammit, Nessa. You're so embarrassing." She muttered, lightly banging her forehead on the door that she closed quickly.

After rinsing the toothpaste out of her mouth and washing her face, she stared down at her pajamas and groaned quietly. She was wearing her Christmas themed pajama set that was a gift from her grandmother. Her hands reached for a robe, throwing it over her body and closing tightly around her. She let out a sigh, fixing her messy hair and opened the door.

"Sorry about that." She greeted awkwardly as she stepped into the living room.

He turned to her and chuckled. "Don't worry about that."

"So, what's up?"

He stood up, facing her. "Nothing really, I've just been meaning to ask you something."

Nessa grew nervous. "What is it?"

He made his way towards her and ran his hand through his hair, looking nervous as well. "Uh, the reason why I called the other day was because I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tomorrow night."

Her heart grew 10 times larger, she grinned happily. Ever since she moved into this apartment, Aaron was the first one to welcome her.

"Y-yeah, that would be nice."

He smiled and nodded, looking down. His cheeks were burning red. "A-alright. I'll pick you up around 7?"

"Sure, sounds good."

He looked up and at her, a charming smile plastered on his face. "See you tomorrow then."

She lead him to the door, opening it and before he left he wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her tightly. Her eyes widen and she hugged him back.

"Bye Nessa." He pulled away and smiled.

"Bye Aaron."

And with that he walked away, Nessa closed the door and began to jump and down letting out a loud squeal.

***

"No kidding, that hottie from your apartment asked you on a date?" Thomas gushed as he munched on his lightly dressed salad.

Nessa nodded, grinning from ear to ear. "I know right!"

Leah cocked an eyebrow. "How about Eric?"

Nessa glared at Leah and rolled her eyes. "What about him?"

"Now that he's back he's gotten much more cuter." Thomas wiggled his eyebrows and smirked.

"Oh my gosh. So what?" Nessa groaned, dropping her fork and covering her face.

"So you admit Eric is cute?!" Leah pointed a finger at with shock all over her face.

She moved her hands away from her face and slapped Leah's finger away while she scowled at Leah's teasing face.

"Oh shut it, Leah. Why don't you date him?"

Thomas placed his hand on Leah's. "She's taken so I'll date him."

Nessa hit his arm jokingly then looked at Leah with wide eyes. "What! You are?"

She smiled sweetly and nodded.

"And guess who the guy is." Thomas chirped, his eyes twinkling with gossip.

"Who?" Nessa asked.

"Francis Green." Thomas answered.

"Francis Green from middle school?!" Nessa cocked an eyebrow, remembering the boy that she was absolutely in love with but Eric ruined it with telling him that she kept plastic body parts.

Thomas nodded eagerly. "Have you seen him lately?" He began to fan himself, falling back onto Leah. "He's gorgeous."

Leah rolled her eyes and pushed him off. "Put your hormones away, Thomas."

Thomas clapped his hands together and beamed. "Let's go to the club."

"At a time like this?" Nessa shook her head. She began to eat again and sighed.

"Oh come on, babe." Thomas reached out for Nessa's hand. "I'm sure Lil and Will would want us to relax and have fun."

She slapped Thomas's hand away. "You can ask then."