Date Night

Tonight was the night and Nessa couldn't be more excited to go on a date with Aaron. She was dancing around her apartment as she got ready two hours before he was actually going to pick her up. This was her first date in long time, the last one she went on was in high school and that was about three years ago. She put minimal make up on her face and pulled her hair into a ponytail. She was already wearing a black romper that could pass off as a small dress and was planning to throw on an over sized dark beige cardigan, Nessa had no idea where they were going so she wanted to play it safe.

Then she heard loud knocking on the door, she gasped and her eyes widen. Aaron was 15 minutes early, she looked at herself in the mirror one more time, throwing on her cardigan then slipped on her strappy black sandals. She let out one more nervous sigh and opened the door.

"Hi, you're early." She greeted.

Eric cocked an eyebrow and looked at her up and down. "Where are you headed to?"

She crossed her arms over her chest and all the excitement she was bottling up was now gone. "What are you doing here?"

"We always meet up Friday night." He pushed past her and made his way to the kitchen, grabbing himself a glass of water. "We have a wedding to plan, remember?"

Nessa followed after him, taking away his water and placing it into the sink. "Not tonight, Hamilton."

He picked up his glass of water again and cocked an eyebrow. "Why?"

"It's none of your business." She took his glass again and put it back into the sink. "Now leave." She moved behind him and began pushing him.

"Wait a second." He turned around to look at her. "You're not going on a date with that prick, right?"

"Aaron is not a prick." She crossed her arms over her chest and frowned at Eric.

"You're ditching me for some guy you barely know?"

Nessa made he way to her door. "I'd ditch you for anyone, Hamilton."

He rolled his eyes and followed her. "I'm telling you, Young. He's no good for you."

She turned to look at him. "Well, I'll be the judge of that." Her hand reached for the door and she swung it open. "Goodbye Eric."

"I didn't drive all the way here for nothing." He crossed his arms over his chest and stared down at her with a smirk on his face. "I'm staying."

Nessa gaped at him. "You're going to stay in my home without me here?"

He nodded.

"I'd rather die, Hamilton. Get out."

"Why am I not allowed to?" He began to pout.