Night at the Carnival

"Shut up!" She frowned and hit Eric's arm hard. "She did not tell you first."

He hit her back. "She did!"

"I'm her best friend!"

"So am I!"

She squinted her eyes at him. "You are not her best friend."

"You're just jealous."He told her, crossing his arms over his chest while he smug look like a bratty child.

"You're full of it, Hamilton."

Will and Lillian were watching them as they sat on Nessa's couch with amused looks on their faces.

"You're such a baby." He smirked at Nessa's pouting face.

"I hate you." She spat.

"I love you too, Young." He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in tightly towards his chest.

Nessa frowned as her face squished against his chest. "Let go off me!" She swatted at his arms as she tried to pry away from his strong grip. "You smell like a dirty sock."

He laughed as he held her tighter, forcing her head under his armpit. "Oh sorry, I was hoping that no one noticed that I haven't showered in a week."

She let out a loud scream as she punched Eric. "Ewwww! You're disgusting, you doofus. "

"Alright, kids. That's enough." Will pulled Nessa away from Eric.

She fell flat on her butt and frowned, her hair was a mess and she resembled a deranged women sitting on the floor. "You're horrible, Hamilton."

"Alright, before this goes any further." Lillian stood up, standing in the middle of Eric and Nessa.

"I can't believe you told him first!" Nessa frowned, pointing at Eric.

Lillian rolled her eyes. "You were second and besides, it was a month ago." She glared at Eric and punched him. "Why did you have to tell her?"

"Ow! Why is everyone punching me?" He nursed his arm and pouted. "I don't deserve this type of treatment!"

Will rolled his eyes at his sarcasm and pushed Eric onto the couch. "Let's not stress out the pregnant lady."

"Out of everyone, you told Eric?!" Nessa's face was filled with disgust.

"Alright, I'm sorry. Now let's move on." Lil walked back to the couch and sat down beside Eric who jokingly flinched when she sat down. "We have 5 months until the wedding and I still need to get my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses."

Nessa sat down and looked through her calendar. "Don't worry, I booked the shop this Saturday. All the girls are coming plus Thomas."

Lillian let out a sigh of relief. "You're the best."

"And for the guys?" Will asked.

"Don't worry-"

"I got this, Will." Eric interrupted, pulling out his phone and walking into the kitchen.

Nessa rolled her eyes as she watched him walk away. "You guys are going this Friday."

Will nodded and smiled. "Thanks Nes for all the help."

"Of course."

Eric walked back in and smiled. "I ordered pizza so you can all thank me."

***Later***

It was 7 o'clock at night when Lillian and Will left, Eric was surprisingly reading a book as Nessa watched tv. She looked over at Eric and cocked an eyebrow.