Bacherlorlette Party

Today was the bachelorlette party and the girls were stoked as they got ready to go out. Since Lillian was pregnant and not allowed to drink, they decided to go to the spa instead but of course with the mischievous Leah it was unavoidable that she would sneak in some drinks after the spa.

"I'm getting married in after tomorrow." Lillian gaped as she stared wide eyed into the mirror, she stopped getting ready.

Everyone looked over at her, a bit concerned since she was looking into the mirror a little too long.

"Are you okay, Lil?" Nessa asked, slowly making her way towards her.

"I'm pregnant." She continued to gape.

"Please don't tell us you're having second thoughts." Leah frowned, pausing from pulling her hair into a ponytail.

Lillian shook her head and snapped out of her trance. "Of course not, that's ridiculous. I didn't waste all my time to not get married." She went back to getting ready.

Nessa laughed lightly and rolled her eyes, moving back to the bed to lay down. 

"How are you and Eric by the way?" Rose smirked, sitting down on the bed.

She cocked an eyebrow. "I'm good, you can ask how he is when you see him."

Rose rolled her eyes and so did everyone else.

"I don't why you two are still pretending that you don't like one another. " Tiana brought up from across the room, she was typing away on her phone that was charging in the corner.

"We don't like each other!" Nessa frowned, sitting up as she threw her arms in the air. "Just because we're friends doesn't mean we suddenly like each other."

"Oh dear." Lillian muttered, hearing the same lie each time someone brought the topic of Eric up.

Rose looked at Nessa. "Eric's a good guy and I'm sure any girl would be more than willing to snatch him up."

"Good." Nessa quickly retorted, laying back down.

"You won't be saying that when it actually happens and he gets a girlfriend." Lillian teasingly said.

"Unless she ends up being the girlfriend." Leah smirked as she wiggled her eyebrows towards Nessa.

"Alright, cupids. That's enough talking about that hopeless and impossible case." She looked over at Tiana. "Have you been talking to Oliver lately?"

Immediately her cheeks burnt red while her smile widen. "Just a bit."

"More like every second." Lillian scoffed, she got up and rubbed her baby bump. "Don't you two have something better to do with your lives? Like help with my wedding?"

Tiana rolled her eyes. "Alright, I get it. I'll the table numbers tomorrow."

***

Once they arrived there they got massages that soothed the stress that was in their bodies, it was finally silent among them as they enjoyed the relaxation.

Suddenly Nessa's phone vibrated, she sighed as she slowly reached for it. Once she turned on her phone she saw that it was a message from Eric, a small smile forming on her lips.

"Ahem." Lillian frowned as she pointed at Nessa's phone. "No boys."

"Its just Thomas, it will be quick." She lied as she opened the message. It was a picture of her to do list for the wedding, every single thing was checked off. She beamed as her fingers quickly typed out her message. As she was typing her phone vibrating again, Eric was calling her.