On the Look

It was 5am and Nessa woke up, she quietly opened the door to a darkly light living room. Her eyes gazed upon the room and they were finally met with Eric who was sleeping with his mouth hanging open and half of his body hanging off the edge of the couch. Nessa put a hand over her mouth and giggled, an idea popping in her head.

When Nessa found a black marker she hovered over Eric's body beginning to draw aimlessly on his face, giggles leaving her mouth. After 15 minutes of drawing, she got up and walked back into her room and slept again.

***

"ERIC! Wake up!" Nessa shouted loudly, she slapped Eric's face hard with a pillow.

He groaned and turned over, pushing away Nessa's hands. "Screw off, Young."

"Eric, we have to be at the Bridal shop at 9." She hit him again with a pillow. "We need to leave now, Hamilton."

Suddenly Eric pulled her body close and she was laying on top of him, their faces inches away from each other.

"Let me go!" She squirmed around, her heart beating quick. As she continued to move Eric held tighter and they both fell onto the floor.

"Uh...I'm going to brush my teeth." Nessa quickly got up and walked away.

Eric laid there with his eyes wide, he was stunned as Nessa got up and left. He ran his hands down his face, letting out a frustrated sigh. Suddenly he knew that he had to vomit and he knew that this was going to be a tough day.

***

After Eric took 10 minutes to puke, Nessa forced him into her car pushing him into the backseat passing him a water bottle and aspirin. She made her way to the driver's side and slammed the door shut as she sat down inside.

"Young, don't be so loud." Eric shouted, massaging his temples. He was laying down, a sick look on his face.

Nessa ignored him and put her seat belt on then starting the car to leave the parking lot. After a couple of minutes of driving, Nessa put the volume up on the radio and 'I Wanna Dance With Somebody' began playing. She laughed, remembering when Eric sang to this song in his car. Her head turned to see Eric sleeping.

"Pull over, I need to puke!" Eric shouted, sitting up.

Nessa jumped up and screamed. "CRAP! Eric, you scared me." She placed a hand on her chest and steered back onto her lane.

"Young, I'm going to gag all over your car."

"You wouldn't!" Nessa glared at him in the review mirror. "Hold it in."

"Holy crap, Nessa! How am I supposed to hold it in?!" He put a hand over his mouth. "PULL THE HELL OVER."

"No! This is your fault for drinking, hold it in!" Nessa turned to him while they stopped at stop sign and glared at him, throwing a paper bag at him. "I promised Lil that we wouldn't be late."