This Is Not A Date (part 2)

"I miss this place so much." Nessa sighed, as she looked at the beach where there were kids running around in the water while their parents watched them with happy faces.

"I usually come here when I want to think."

Nessa looked over at him with surprise. "Eric Hamilton actually thinks?"

Eric slightly pushed Nessa and rolled his ocean orbs that were much clearer and bluer than the water down at the beach. "Shut up, Young."

She smiled and re positioned herself beside Eric. He looked over at her and placed his hand on her arm, pushing her further away from him. "You're a little too close to me."

Nessa agreed, moving herself over even more and continued to stare out into the distance. "I'm going to go for a walk down the beach." She finally said, removing her shoes then her socks holding them in her hand as she jumped off the boardwalk to the soft sand.

"Count me in." Eric pulled off his shoes and socks as well and jumped off the boardwalk.

"I wasn't inviting you to come with me" She told him, rolling her eyes.

He ignored her and walked towards the sand where the water rushed over it. Nessa followed him and walked behind him, staying a good distance away from him so it felt like she was there on her own and not with the one person she hated.

"Can you believe Will and Lil are getting married?" Eric brought up, his back still facing Nessa.

She smiled to herself. "It's kind of crazy actually. "

They kept quiet for a couple of minutes, their feet sinking into the sand every time they took a step with the sound of the water rushing past them and the sound of pure joy surrounding them.

"How's your nonexistent love life?" Nessa asked in teasing matter.

Eric turned to look at her. "Excuse me, what do you mean nonexistent?"

"You know what I mean, Hamilton."

"For your information, babe." He stopped in front of her and smirked. "I can get any girl I want."

"Mhm, whatever you say babe." She laughed, tapping his cheek then walked past him.

She continued to walk but she turned around when she didn't hear the sound of footsteps behind her, Eric was talking to two girls who seemed to be giving him their numbers. Nessa rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest and made her over there. This was the perfect time to get him back.

"Eric!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms around him quickly separating herself from him after a second of contact. "I haven't seen you in so long." She placed her hand on his shoulder and looked down at his crotch. "So...How's your rash? Did the cream my mom get you work?"

Eric gaped at her as she said this, his cheeks turning bright red. The girls that he was talking to were slowly drifting away, their eyes widen as they heard Nessa talk.

"Last time my mom checked she told me it was pretty bad." Nessa continued to talk, holding in her laughter as much as she could.

When the flirtatious girls ran away, Nessa let out a loud laugh buckling over as she held her stomach. But as she looked up she saw a smirking Eric.

"You think you're so funny, huh?" He brought himself closer to her. 

Nessa's eyes widen and she knew what was going to come, without thinking she chucked her shoes carelessly onto the dry sand and ran away from Eric. 

He did the same and ran after her, water splashing everywhere as they sprinted across the water. Suddenly, Nessa stopped in front of a young boy who was just standing there, she turned around to see Eric quickly closing in on her. She ran around the boy and used him as a shield as Eric came.