123

But if not the Zheng Kingdom then who was it? Who had the daring to attack the Crown Prince of the Qing Kingdom? Putting aside the current combat power of the Qing Kingdom, just the terrible force of the Crown Prince, few people in this world could hold up against it.

The doors of Feiyu Pavilion were closed tight, and Yun Feiyu, Yun Feiyan, and Lin Siyuan sat inside with solemn expressions.

Suddenly, a thought flashed in Yun Feiyan's mind, and she suddenly raised her head and said, "The Shi Kingdom!"

After Yun Feiyan's reminder, Lin Siyuan also suddenly reacted, "The Shi Kingdom, yes, the Shi Kingdom is the most suspicious. With our armies putting pressure at the borders of the surrounding countries, acting against the Crown Prince now is the same as looking for death. The Wu Kingdom's Sun Hongyu and Sun Hongyun are still in the Shi Kingdom, while in the Wu Kingdom there is civil strife because of the struggle among the princes for heirship. There is simply no time for them to make trouble for us, only the Shi Kingdom....."

The two looked at Yun Feiyu, who had been calm and silent, and guessed in their hearts that he had already suspected the Shi Kingdom.

They guessed right, as Yun Feiyu was ninety-nine percent sure that the Crown Prince's disappearance was related to the Shi Kingdom, because Shi Nuo had given Yun Feiyu the information on Zheng Jiu.

Yun Feiyu's voice was unprecedentedly solemn, and the look in his eyes was completely different from the gentle and harmless gaze of the past. Instead, he gave people a sharp sense of oppression. He said to Yun Feiyan and Lin Siyuan: "This matter must be kept secret, and no one can disclose it."

Although the Qing Kingdom had won the victory, if those remnant forces got the news of the Crown Prince's disappearance, it was hard to guarantee that they would not make any crazy moves.

Before the two of them could answer, Yun Feiyu said quickly: "Shangguan Hao will be transferred from the northern border to the southeast, and Shen Wei will be transferred from the western border to the south."

Without needing Yun Feiyu to explain, the two people immediately understood what Yun Feiyu meant.

The Shi Kingdom had never concealed its intention to be the only hegemonic power in the world. Regardless of whether the Crown Prince was missing or not, Shi Ran would not let the Qing Kingdom go.

Because if the Qing Kingdom really conquered all the six surrounding countries and integrated it into the Qing Kingdom territory, it would only speed up the Qing Kingdom's development to surpass the Shi Kingdom within four to five years, and Shi Ran would not have any reason to let such a beast grow and mature up by his side.

Lin Siyuan nodded and said: "Don't worry,

His Highness possesses peerless martial arts, maybe he is already out of danger, so don't worry too much."

Yun Feiyan looked at Yun Feiyu, whose face was calm but in fact his whole body exuded an anxious air, and said: "Since it is a kidnapping, it proves that the other party has scruples. His Highness's safety will likely not be a problem."

Yun Feiyu nodded and said: "I know." As if.

Half an hour later, Liu Xi strode into Feiyu Pavilion, stopping in front of Yun Feiyu with a cloudy face and said: "The south of the city has been searched and no clues have been found."

Although expected, Yun Feiyu couldn't help but squeeze the brush in his hand. A drop of ink fell, and a large stain immediately appeared on the neat handwriting. Yun Feiyu threw down the brush and picked up a piece of paper with a map drawn on it. He handed it to Liu Xi: "Zheng Jiu is from the Shi Kingdom. This is the route they might take. You take Shi Nuo to chase after him."