9

Early the next morning, everyone knew that Su Mu stayed overnight in Huang Xuan's room. This was the second time the Crown Prince had let Huang Xuan shi qin in more than a month, and no one else had been summoned during this period.

No matter how you look at this matter, it was quite intriguing. After Huang Xuan woke up, Qin Ye pulled him aside and interrogated him.

Qin Ye frowned and asked, "The Crown Prince did not bully you?"

Huang Xuan blushed and shook his head, the look in his eyes were clean and bright.

Qin Ye thought of the rumors about the Crown Prince. The more he thought about it, the more things felt not right, it was as if he had completely changed into another person.

Attend morning assembly, order disaster relief, and constructing weaponry plant, none of these were things that the Crown Prince would do.

"Could it be someone is impersonating the Crown Prince?" Qin Ye thought about it, only this situation was the most likely.

Yun Feiyu glanced at him and said, "Who would pretend to be the Crown Prince and yet change the nature of the Crown Prince this much."

Su Mochi's personality changed abruptly. It was not that no one had ever doubted him, but he seemed to be confident and unafraid, not putting others' doubts in his eyes (TN: expression for not placing importance).

Qin Ye recalled the rumors from the outside, and wondered: "Could it be that he had truly been enlightened by an expert, and changed his evil ways and returned to the right?"

"Do you believe that?" Yun Feiyu asked.

Of course Qin Ye didn't believe it, could anyone just come and be able to enlighten the Crown Prince? The Crown Prince corrupting them was more likely. He asked Huang Xuan again: "Do you think the Crown Prince is different from usual?"

Huang Xuan thought about it and blushed: "Nowhere is the same."

"Sure enough, this Crown Prince must be a fake!" Qin Ye said affirmatively.

"No, he is indeed the Crown Prince, at least, the body belongs to the Crown Prince." Yun Feiyu looked at the withered lotus leaf outside the window, and a young man bathed in brilliant starlight appeared in his mind. Watching Huang Xuan becoming uncomfortable from being questioned by Qin Ye, an undercurrent emerged in his eyes.

Qin Ye and Huang Xuan were shocked, looking at Yun Feiyu together, they said, "You don't mean to say that the Crown Prince was possessed by a spirit?"

Yun Feiyu turned his head and smiled, suddenly bringing to mind an orchid blooming natural and charming, he said: "Maybe it is a god?"

Qin Ye looked contemptuous and said with disdain: "What would the gods see in him?"

At this time, Huang Xuan said anxiously, "Isn't it good that the Crown Prince has become better?"

Yun Feiyu looked at Huang Xuan's anxious look, a dark shadow flitted through his eyes, and said: "He suddenly appeared, then he may suddenly disappear."

Huang Xuan's breathing stopped, if, if the Crown Prince disappear then what will he do? What if the Crown Prince from before came back? No, it cannot be like this, the Crown Prince cannot disappear.

Huang Xuan struggled for a while, then suddenly stood up from his chair and hurriedly said, "Big brother Yun, I'll leave first."

Before Yun Feiyu could answer, he had already run out.

Qin Ye watched Huang Xuan disappear out the door with confusion, and asked, "Where is he going?"

Yun Feiyu said with deep eyes: "Going to find us the answer."