106

After returning to the imperial city, Su Mu dove head first into a bunch of chores again. The weather was already getting a bit hot. Although there was a maid holding a fan next to him, Su Mu still felt a little uncomfortable.

Perhaps he had been sitting in the room for a long time. After the bright red brush made the last stroke, Su Mu looked with a very satisfied expression at the handwriting that had improved. Although it was a thousand miles away from Yun Feiyu's quality, it had finally improved, didn't it?

At this moment, a radiant person walked in, his eyes like autumn water, his lips like red vermilion, and the few curls of hair hanging loose around his face made him look even more enchanting. Although it was a male face, it still inexplicably invoked a sadistic desire in others.

Liu Xi stretched out long and well-proportioned fingers, took out the white porcelain plate from the delicate food box, and placed it front of Su Mu, speaking in a voice that practically "crackled" with electric current.

"Your Highness, try the lotus crisps that the Imperial Kitchen has just made."

Su Mu raised his eyebrows and looked at Liu Xi's slender fingers and the scented lotus cakes but did not pick them up, instead he opened his mouth slightly.

A dark light flashed across Liu Xi's enchanting eyes, and with a deeper smile he fed the lotus cake to Su Mu's lips, while his other hand made a gesture to the head eunuch beside Su Mu.

The head eunuch lowered his head and showed an understanding smile. He waved his hand and led the maids and eunuchs to retreat silently.

An hour later, a sweating and panting Su Mu laid on the bed, enjoying Liu Xi's massage with his eyes closed.

"During my absence, did anything happen in the palace?" Although he was talking about serious matters, Su Mu's tone still contained a trace of lazy allure, like a well fed cat.

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

Liu Xi leaned on Su Mu's back, kissed his smooth skin and said, "Your Highness's prestigious name is so well known, so how could those little rats dare to make any trouble?"

"You only know to say nice things." Su Mu raised his eyes and said noncommittally.

"Your Highness, please investigate, the words and sentences of this official are all true and sincere, and there is not even the slightest falsehood." Liu Xi vividly played a treacherous minister who used his attractive appeal to enchant the monarch.

Su Mu turned over and pushed Liu Xi away. He looked at him with still moist eyes and said: "Really? Why did I hear that you sent all men and women under 30 in the palace out of the palace as soon as I left? "

Liu Xi's phoenix eyes were very gentle, like a blood-red rose dotted with dew, and he said in a low voice: "Those too young cannot do things reliably. This official is just afraid that they will not serve Your Highness well, so this official found some more experienced servants to come and wait on Your Highness instead."

"You mean those with older ages, right." Su Mu ruthlessly pierced through his real intentions.

"Your Highness wronged me....." Liu Xi moved closer and entangled his limbs around Su Mu.

After tossing about on bed for a while, Su Mu fell asleep in Liu Xi's arms.

The next day, after the morning assembly, Su Mu went to the Imperial Study as usual. Suddenly, a panicked young man broke into Su Mu's sight. After seeing Su Mu, he was so startled, like a rabbit seeing a wolf, and immediately knelt on the ground.