110

The stars in the sky hadn't completely fallen yet. Su Mu was lying on the bed and sleeping deeply. There was a slight sound of footsteps, and Gu Yunzhou, who was holding Su Mu domineeringly, immediately opened his eyes.

The old eunuch who came to call Su Mu to get up, happened to meet Gu Yunzhou's cold eyes, and his legs instantly softened, almost falling to his knees. He hesitated for a moment and toughened his scalp against Gu Yunzhou's gaze, whispering towards Su Mu who was lying on the bed: "Your Highness.....Your Highness.....It is time for the morning assembly, Your Highness....."

Morning assembly!

Su Mu, who was lying on the bed, opened his eyes abruptly, reached out his hand to wipe off the drool from the corner of his mouth, and immediately got up from the bed. Only to fall back onto the bed as soon as he got up.

There was a tingling pain in between his buttocks, and Su Mu gritted his teeth and turned his head, wanting nothing more than to kick Gu Yunzhou down.

The eunuch in charge or holding the lantern was waiting quietly by the sedan chair, and Su Mu was helped by the old eunuch to cross the threshold with some difficulty.

Looking at the gorgeous sedan chair in front of him, Su Mu appeared calm on the surface but inside he was very conflicted: "Should I sit? Or should I sit?"

Why was there no sedan chair that let one be able to lie down?

In Taihe Hall, the officials were standing in their ranks, and the hundred officials knelt to greet him as soon as the eunuch announced, "His Highness has arrived."

Su Mu slowly walked to the dragon chair and remained standing as he said, "My officials, rise."

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

"Thanking Your Highness....."

Su Mu looked at the officials below with some guilty conscience, and said with a serious face: "Is there anything to be reported?"

As soon as Su Mu spoke out, Yuan Fulu walked out of the queue and knelt in the hall, saying indignantly: "Your Highness, please severely punish the guilty official Yun Feiyu for the crime of forcibly snatching a civilian girl."

Pfft.....

"Forcibly snatching a civilian girl?" Wasn't this what he used to do? It was just that the gender was not female.

Su Mu turned his puzzled gaze to Yun Feiyu who was standing in the back, and asked, "What is this matter?

Yuan Fulu knelt on the ground, both face and neck flushed from his indignation: "Your Highness, the daughter of this official is fifteen and has already been betrothed, but she suddenly broke the marriage contract and escaped into the Imperial Classical Learning Academy the day before and never came out again. This official brought people to look for my daughter, but the people in the Academy refused to send my daughter back, nor did they let this official go inside....."

"Wait....." Su Mu said with his hands folded behind his back and frowning slightly: "My official, why did you not go to the capital magistrate's manor for this matter?"

Yuan Fulu hesitated and said: "This official went, but....."

"No buts!" Su Mu suddenly increased his voice and threw these words heavily on the ground, staring sharply at the officials below as he said: "The capital magistrate's role is to deal with various cases and disputes within the imperial capital and other counties. If you are dissatisfied with the judgment, you can apply for a second or third suit. If you still disagree, you can apply for the capital magistrate to transfer the case to the cabinet, and the cabinet will review whether it needs to be submitted to Ben Gong."