8

Su Mu stretched out his stiff neck, took a sip of the hot tea that Yuzhu handed over, and missed the days when there was air conditioning and refrigerator.

Looking at the pile of unapproved memorials on the table, Su Mu rubbed his temples and didn't plan to look at them any longer. He didn't want to die from overworking.

Su Mu originally wanted to set up a cabinet to handle part of the government affairs, but after thinking about it, there were not many talents available. Su Mu looked forward to the coming official examination and hoped to select more talents.

Back in the Crown Prince's Palace, Su Mu did not rest. There was a message from Han Yi that Chen Wei had already established a foothold in Bailu County, and that Tian Guohai, the Southeast Army, and the Southwest Army all handed Chen Wei a letter of alliance, hoping that they could ally and attack the imperial city on four fronts.

"Attacking the imperial city? Hmmph!" Su Mu said with a cold light in his eyes: "If you want to die, then come!"

Su Mu wrote: "Agree, delay."

After closing his eyes and thinking for a while, Su Mu had already figured out how to respond.

"Shi Nuo." Su Mu called.

The young man hidden in the darkness immediately appeared in front of Su Mu and respectfully said: "Your Highness, your command?"

There was a cold light in Su Mu's eyes, saying: "Go to the imperial guard camp and select thirty-two reliable and clever people with high martial arts skills, and come see me immediately."

There were only a thousand people in the imperial guard camp, but every one of them was an elite, and 100 of them in particular were confidants trained personally by Su Mochi, their families in Su Mochi's control.

After Shi Nuo left silently, Su Mochi tapped his fingers on the table lost in his thoughts.

After a while, including Shi Nuo, a total of 33 people, arrived at the study, respectfully waiting for Su Mu to speak.

Su Mu looked at this group of javelin-like guards and nodded in satisfaction: "I want you to divide into three groups, each to go to the east, southeast, and southwest rebel camp, and survey the terrain along the way. After they march for a day, you will continuously create turmoil.

Don't let them sleep well at night or eat well during the day. I don't need you to cause much casualties to the enemy, I only want you to create chaos, such as pouring a bag of sand in their meals, digging traps on the road they will march through, dirty their water drinking source, and light their tents on fire when they sleep......"

"Remember that I want you to create turmoil, so the more chaotic the better, make sure that they are exhausted before they are even halfway."

After Shi Nuo led the people away, Su Mu called Han Yang again, saying: "Send people to spread rumors around the country, saying that Tian Guohai is colluding with Shi kingdom and intend to invade the Qing kingdom, and then send people to smear the Emperor of Shi's reputation."

No matter how bad your country was, it was still your own country's business. Once it involved other countries, then it became treason.

What's more, Emperor Shi was not a benevolent monarch. In any place occupied by the Emperor of the Shi Kingdom, as long as there was a voice of opposition, the only response was one word, kill!

In the eyes of the Qing people, the Shi Emperor was more terrifying than the Crown Prince. After all, the Crown Prince spend most of his time in the imperial city. As long as one does not come in close proximity of the Crown Prince, there was no danger.