23

Su Mu looked at the man in front of him who was so drunk he couldn't even open his eyes. He barely managed to remain upright with a hand on the table as he reached out his other hand to touch his face. On the side Han Yang's expression became cold and in a lightning grip he had grabbed and bent the drunk's hand, kicking the other's stomach and pressing him to the ground.

Han Yang glared and exclaimed: "Audacious! You dare to be disrespectful to Gongzi."

Han Yang was a martial artist. His relentless kick to the stomach of the drunk almost caused him to faint from the pain. When he managed to recover a bit, his state of drunkenness was mostly gone and he stood up with a hand clutching at his stomach in pain. He pointed at Han Yang as he cursed: "Where did this dog slave come from, get out of my way, or I will destroy your nine clans......" (TN: nine clans refer to all immediate family members and even distant relatives, anyone who even had blood relations must be executed; a sentence only the imperial family can carry out).

Han Yang squeezed his fist tightly in anger, wishing to just punch a hole in his head. To destroy the nine clans, that was the authority that only the Emperor had. Was this drunk unsatisfied with having lived too long?

Su Mu coldly looked at the loudly cursing man and said, "Don't move rashly."

Han Yang retreated reluctantly behind Su Mu, glaring at the audacious man.

As soon as Han Yang stepped aside, the drunkard could see Su Mu's face even more clearly. For a while, he was so shocked that he almost lost his breath. Just now his vision was hazy and he only felt that the person in front of him was very good-looking. He didn't expect that the other was this extraordinarily handsome. After he came back to his senses, his eyes looked Su Mu up and down, the blatant look in them seemed as if he had already stripped Su Mu naked. It was so lustful that it made people sick.

He hurriedly straightened his messy brocade robe and ran to Su Mu, saying in an ingratiating manner: "Beauty, this lord is the second son of Lord Liu. After being with this lord, you will not lack for prosperity and wealth."

Su Mu looked at him coldly and said: "Get out of my sight!"

The drunk's smile darkened in an instant, and his tone became threatening: "Beauty, you'd better be more tactful. It is your blessing that I have taken an interest in you. You'd better follow me obediently otherwise, you won't be able to bear the consequences."

Liu Xi clenched his fists tightly, his dark eyes filled with terrible anger, and he wished to chop this ignorant thing into minced meat.

Su Mu didn't even look at him a second time and said coldly again: "Get out."

"Don't know how to appreciate this lord's favor." The drunk spat viciously before turning and striding away. It was obvious that he had left to call for more backup. Fortunately for him, his brain was not so bad and he didn't directly try to force Su Mu, otherwise he would have become gore on the floors by now.

But the situation was not much better. Seeing the murderous intent that appeared in Su Mu's eyes, Liu Xi only felt that his whole body was dipped in freezing water and there was no warmth left in his body. His face was white and he suddenly knelt on the ground with a loud 'thump'.

Chu Feng had been worried ever since that drunkard had seen Su Mu. After he left, he persuaded him anxiously: "Brother Su, leave here soon. That is Liu Yuanhua's son who has always been domineering. Brother Su......"

The other scholars present also urged Su Mu to leave as soon as possible. Only Lin Siyuan sat there with a calm expression on his face, but secretly he was covered in cold sweat and in his heart he was cursing that arrogant and audacious thing to death.

He dared to even harass the Crown Prince! For fuck's sake, did he and his whole family not want to live anymore?

Before Chu Feng finished speaking, the drunk had already led a dozen men to block the entrance of the small courtyard. He smiled as he walked to Su Mu and said: "Beauty, don't make me use force, just follow me obediently, otherwise......" He pointed to the strong men around him and said, "You'll see."

Kneeling on the ground, Liu Xi's pale face was soaked with sweat, and when he heard this from the drunk, he was so scared that he could no longer resist standing up and shouting, "Liu Ren, who gave you the balls? Hurry up and piss off!"

Liu Ren had been staring at Su Mu the whole time and add to the fact that Liu Xi had been sitting with his back to the door in the dim light, so he had not noticed the other until now.

Liu Ren looked at Liu Xi in surprise and said, "It's you, why are you here?" He then looked at Su Mu, eyes sweeping back and forth between the two, finally looking at Liu Xi and said, "This person is yours? You are quite daring, you dare to have a man outside, say......what will happen if the Crown Prince finds out? Liu Xi, give him to me and I'll turn a blind eye or else......"

Liu Xi was so angry that his whole body was trembling, and he stepped forward and slapped him severely: "Liu Ren, you are......you are looking for death!"

The unsuspecting Liu Ren was slapped by Liu Xi, and a clear five-finger print appeared on his sallow face, emphasizing just how hard Liu Xi's slap was. In fact, Liu Xi really wanted to kill this bastard immediately.

Liu Ren covered his face where it radiated a fierce pain and threw off the brawny man who was supporting him. He looked at Liu Xi with a dark expression: "You filthy bastard, you dare to hit me!"

He stretched out his hand and slapped at Liu Xi's face, but before his hand could reach its mark it was firmly fixed in mid-air by what felt like an iron arm. The next moment a crisp sound of bone cracking could be heard, and Liu Ren's screams resounded throughout the courtyard.

Su Mu calmly retracted his hand, watching Liu Ren's entire right arm dangle bonelessly from his shoulder.

The sallow face looked even paler without a trace of blood. He stared at Liu Xi and Su Mu with sinister eyes, and shouted at the strong men behind him: "What are you doing? Kill them for me, these bitches......I will have you wish for death, ah......hurry up and call the doctor......"

A cold light flashed in his eyes, and Su Mu didn't even have to move from his spot. The brawny men rushing towards him and Liu Xi all fell to the ground instantly, alive or dead unknown. As for those two women, they had already been scared to the point they couldn't even move at all.

The scholars in the courtyard were also shocked and speechless. Several of the scholars who wanted to help were hurriedly pulled back to the side by Lin Siyuan, for fear of the Crown Prince's anger spreading over to them as well.

Seeing that all of his guards had fallen, Liu Ren was shocked into stumbling a few steps back, falling to the ground. The bones in his entire arm was crushed by Su Mu and the pain was unbearable. It was difficult to even get up. He looked at Su Mu and Liu Xi with a spiteful expression on his face and cursed: "Filthy bastard, you dare to hurt me. I will definitely tell the Crown Prince that you dare to have another man outside the palace. Slut, you're just a bitch who gets fucked by others. I want to see just how long you can act this arrogantly. And those two sluts Lan Lan and Liu Rui, you just wait for me to find a hundred people and gangrape......"

The foul language stopped abruptly, and Liu Ren fell heavily on the bluestone floor with a 'thump'. Su Mu didn't want to start a killing spree in front of hundreds of scholars, so he only said coldly: "Go back."

A pale-faced Liu Xi and an angry Han Yang hurriedly followed the Crown Prince who disappeared through the door.

Looking at the three people disappearing through the door, Lin Siyuan patted his chest in fear, wiped the cold sweat with his sleeves, and prevented everyone from asking about Su Mu's information. He also disappeared in front of everyone, moving quickly to warn all those who had relations to the Liu family to cut off ties immediately. Even the things related to the Liu family should be destroyed immediately, otherwise there would be catastrophe.

In the Crown Prince's Palace, Liu Xi knelt in front of Su Mu with a pale face: "Your Highness, chen deserves a thousand deaths. Chen will accept any punishment but......please spare my mother and brother......"

Su Mu looked at him with a smile, but there was no warmth in his eyes.