120

Zheng Jiu said immediately: "Your Highness, please rest assured, the Zheng Kingdom will provide half a million deniers of food for the soldiers of your country to eat on their return journey."

"There is still the travel expenses." Su Mu said.

Zheng Jiu was mentally prepared and said: "One hundred thousand gold taels."

Su Mu nodded with satisfaction and said: "So, Ben Gong will immediately issue an order for all soldiers to evacuate, and the Ninth Prince will also send a letter to your father, so that he can take all the officials in Shengzhou back."

Zheng Jiu looked at Su Mu with a puzzled expression: "Why?"

Su Mu looked back at Zheng Jiu with a look of confusion, and said, "Because Shengzhou has been incorporated into the territory of the Qing Kingdom."

"You.....you have gone back on your words!" Zheng Jiu stared at Su Mu angrily and said.

The money was collected, the grain was collected, and even the land was not let go! Although Shengzhou was not the best land in the Zheng Kingdom, it was also very important land! If Shengzhou was taken away by the Qing Kingdom, the Zheng Kingdom would be like a beast that exposed its soft belly under the sharp dagger of a hunter!

Su Mu didn't even have any interest in looking at Zheng Jiu one more time, so he lifted his foot and got off the dragon chair.

The eunuch's high-pitched voice resounded in the Taihe Hall: "Morning assembly dismissed....."

The hundred officials bowed, "Respectfully seeing off Your Highness."

After the Crown Prince's footsteps completely disappeared, Liu Xi raised his head among the kneeling officials, and looked at the young man in the hall with a malicious smile at the corner of his mouth.

The Crown Prince didn't even look at him.

Liu Xi stood up and said to Zheng Jiu, who was trembling with anger: "Is the Ninth Prince intimidated by His Highness? Why do you stand there motionless?"

I am intimidated by the shamelessness of your Crown Prince!

Zheng Jiu turned around and said to Liu Xi: "I want to see your Crown Prince alone."

Liu Xi turned the white jade ring on his index finger, tilted his head slightly, and said to Zheng Jiu: "His Highness is busy every day, and there is no time to meet idle people."

At the same time, Su Mu, who had already returned to the Imperial Study, suddenly felt a little distracted. Those light golden eyes always appeared in his mind, making him unable to calm down.

Throwing down the memorial, Su Mu rubbed his temples and instructed the eunuch beside him: "Go and call Zheng Jiu."

"Yes, Your Highness." The old eunuch silently exited the Imperial Study.

A strong desire to take the owner of those light-colored eyes as his own appeared in his heart, and Su Mu felt that something was wrong.

But it was the first time he saw Zheng Jiu, and under the eyes of everyone and with such a distance between them, Su Mu did not notice anything unusual about the other.

"Zheng Jiu....." Su Mu's eyes looked forward without focus.

Outside Taihe Hall, Liu Xi swaggered out like a proud peacock with the smile of a winner. At this time, an old eunuch suddenly hurried over.

Liu Xi recognized that this was the eunuch serving the Crown Prince. After stopping the person, Liu Xi asked with some doubts: "What happened, Qian Gonggong, running over in such a hurry?"