41

With Gu Yunzhou defending the river, Su Mu believed that Shangguan Hao would definitely be unable to open the gap in the Xijiang River.

It was just that with the mountain road being blocked by huge boulders, and Shangguan Hao occupying a high ground, he was afraid that there would be lot of casualties this time. These were soldiers from the Wu kingdom and when the time came, the Emperor of Wu would definitely demand compensation.

Su Mu, who was looking at the riverside in a trance, was suddenly picked up by Ye Qingfeng and the two began to fly across the mountains. Ye Qingfeng's movements were as agile as that of a bird and Su Mu could not feel the slightest turbulence at all. The scenery flashed by quickly and the slightly cold air flow blew on Su Mu's face.

He looked at Ye Qingfeng's handsome profile and asked, "Ye Qingfeng, do you like me?" Ye Qingfeng landed on a soft grassland and pressed Su Mu under him. Looking down at him, he replied, "Of course."

An extraordinarily handsome man admitted he liked you. Few people would be able to remain unmoved. As a man who liked men, Su Mu's heartbeat also sped up a bit. Still, he said to Ye Qingfeng: "I don't like you. So don't place your heart in my hands."

He had always been a person lacking in feelings, heartless as some would say, so there had never been a relationship that lasted for a long time. Fortunately, he was not fickle either, so the relationships always ended amicably enough. But even so, those who were hurt by him were not just one or two.

Ye Qingfeng untied his belt with one hand and slipped into his clothes with the other, stroking Su Mu's delicate skin. He gnawed at Su Mu's lips and mumbled: "I won't put my heart on you, just put my body on you, hnn, and also put it inside......"

Sure enough, any intention to talk serious matters with this guy could be fed to the dogs. There was nothing else in that head of his except inappropriate things.

There was a chill on the skin, and Su Mu grabbed Ye Qingfeng's clothes and panted slightly: "Stop, go back to the camp."

"Can't wait anymore, who told you to leave me abstinent for so long......" Before he even finished speaking he had already entered forcefully.

Su Mu was tightly pressed under him. Although there were tall bushes and weeds around them, Su Mu still closed his eyes with some embarrassment. At this time, it was midday, the golden sunlight was shining on the ground and the fragrant wild flowers bloomed colorfully.

Looking at the rising sun, Su Mu frowned and asked the man still working hard away on him: "Are you done? Let go of me......Ye Qingfeng, you f**king......hurry up......"

"Bastard......I told you to hurry up and come, you......slow down......"

In the afternoon, Su Mu went back to the camp with a dark face and immediately had someone to prepare a hot bath for him. Su Mu waved back the maid and looked at himself with grass clippings on his clothes and a head of disheveled hair. He could only bemoan why he hadn't kicked that bastard away at the very beginning.

The warm water enveloped Su Mu, relaxing and resting his 'tortured' body.

Not far from Su Mu's personal tent, Liu Xi learned that the Crown Prince's clothes were messy and disheveled when he came back, obviously a sign of having 'enjoyed' himself in the great outdoors. Instantly, with a dark expression, Liu Xi flipped the table next to him.

"A person's nature is hard to change!" Liu Xi said bitterly with a fearsome face. "Go and find out which shameless scoundrel seduced the Crown Prince."

"Yes." The servant stepped back carefully. Although the person in front of him was devastatingly beautiful, he did not dare to take another look. He didn't know how capable this one was, but his talent for torture was second only to the Crown Prince.