30

Although the Prince of Jinyang acted arrogantly, he was very self-preserving. After learning that the hundreds of people he sent out had been killed, he immediately sent another hundreds more to surround and capture Su Mu and the others. And because he was afraid that the troops he sent would fail again and those new arrivals would seek revenge on him so he rushed to his own villa outside the city.

The exquisitely crafted carriage could be seen rushing on the uneven road. Su Mu and Shi Yan landed on the branches of a tree next to the road, appearing as light as birds.

Looking at the carriage that was even more luxurious than his own Crown Prince's carriage, Su Mu snorted coldly and decisively made his move. The cold wind brought on by his internal force was like a huge wave crashing down. Instantly, the gorgeous carriage turned into dust, and the completely unaware people in the carriage were thrown out like so much dead fish.

A mouthful of blood spurted out, and the Prince of Jinyang's huge, obese body smashed heavily to the ground.

Su Mu landed in front of the Prince of Jinyang as light as a fallen leaf.

The Prince of Jinyang's fat body trembled uncontrollably, looking at Su Mu's figure as if looking at the god of death. He shook so much he almost shook off a layer of fat.

"This this this hero spare me......!"

The shrill screams caused Su Mu to frown, but the movements of his hands did not stop. Soon the sounds of bones being broken was heard. In just a moment, the Prince of Jinyang's hands and feet were all crippled by Su Mu.

The pain was so great he fainted from it, but unfortunately for him, he was immediately awakened again. Apart from screaming, he couldn't utter anything else.

Su Mu stood in front of the Prince of Jinyang and said coldly: "Ten thousand people died by your hands. It would not even be enough to cut you a thousand times, ten thousand times. But today, I will spare your life for the time being. If you let me know that you have once again done evil, then, wait for me to send you to hell!"

With a cold sneer, Su Mu disappeared into the woods, leaving only the unconcious guards and the screaming Prince of Jinyang on the ground.

It was not Su Mu's compassionate heart that caused him to spare his life, but because Jinyang City needed someone to maintain control, otherwise, when Su Mu returned, there would likely be a new rebel city.

Once Su Mu returned after borrowing troops from the Wu Kingdom, the first person to die was likely going to be the Prince of Jinyang.

The border of Qing kingdom.

The setting sun was the scarlet of blood, and miles of mountain hills stretched as far as the eye could see. As Su Mu looked at the magnificent natural scenery in front of him, his mood became somewhat complicated.

Blood stained the kingdom, and the ground was covered with brittle bones. The ambitious and ruthless fight for supremacy, for their names to pass down through the ages.

As for the life and death of the people, few truly cared.

Su Mu looked at the magnificent mountains and rivers in front of him and couldn't help sighing: "The empire prospers, the people suffer. The empire falls, the people still suffer."

Yun Feiyu, who had walked up not far behind Su Mu, was taken aback when he heard these words, and looked at Su Mu's figure in amazement. That the Crown Prince was able to say such a thing made him feel surprised but also felt that it was natural.

He realized that the former Crown Prince and the current Crown Prince in his mind had gradually separated into two completely different people.

If he was not the Crown Prince, and if he had no hatred......