105

After Princess Hongyun fell, the sound of movement was heard in the woods behind them. Soon, a dozen well-trained and agile guards appeared in front of Su Mu. In the lead was Shi Ran's tall body dressed in martial attire, looking extraordinarily handsome and possessing a powerful aura.

The brown pupils exuded a wild and unruly light, like a cheetah preparing to pounce on its prey. He stretched out his hand and made a gesture of invitation: "Xiao Chi, won't you come to my Shi Kingdom as a guest."

Standing opposite to Shi Ran, Su Mu replied with a cold smile: "Shi Ran, this is the land of the Qing Kingdom, do you regard this as your back garden?"

"No." Shi Ran grinned and said, "Not only the Qing Kingdom, but the whole world will be my, Shi Ran's, garden." He confidently said to Su Mu: "The Shi Kingdom has sent troops over to the Qing Kingdom for many days now. Before I came, most of your Qing Kingdom's cities had been included in the territory of my Shi Kingdom. Within half a month, your Qing Kingdom will become a part of my Shi Kingdom. Xiao Chi, legitimacy belongs only to victors and struggling is useless. Come to the Shi Kingdom with me. I will give you the status of being below one person and above tens of thousands."

"Sorry, I only like being above tens of thousands of people, and do not like being under one person." Su Mu's mouth showed a sneer, looking at the endless mountains in the distance, and said: "Shi Ran, you celebrate too early, I admit that your army is strong, and there are endless fierce warriors and generals under your command, but....."

Su Mu suddenly paused, and then said forcefully: "Don't forget, your opponent is me! I can tell you clearly that from the moment your soldiers from the Shi Kingdom set foot in our kingdom they are already dead men. None of them will be able to walk out of the land of my Qing Kingdom intact."

After speaking, Su Mo slowly walked to the horse brought by Yun Feiyu, and then quickly took out a firearm from under the saddle, aiming it at Shi Ran and pulling the trigger. Shi Ran discovered something was wrong when he found that Su Mu's movements suddenly became faster. After practicing martial arts for many years, his body was faster than his brain, and he immediately dodged to the side.

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

"Bang", the bullet hit the stone, and the stone that was as large as a human head bursted into rock shards instantly.

Even though Shi Ran's guards had been on battlefields for a long time, they couldn't help going cold all over, subconsciously wanting to increase their distance from Su Mu. The warrior's intuition was much stronger than that of ordinary people.

Yun Feiyu gestured to the people behind him, and these people immediately took out the firearms that they had hidden, and then followed Su Mu and aimed at Shi Ran and his guards.

Princess Hongyun looked at Su Mu with a shocked face, and then she realized in a cold sweat that even if Su Mu did not use poison on her, her life would still be easily killed with just these dozens of firearms. She was only still kept alive because she was still of some use to the other. Princess Hongyun lowered her head and her lips under the veil curved into a bitter smile. But seeing Shi Ran also helpless against Su Mu, her heart felt a burst of happiness. But then she thought about what kind of threat this thing would be to the Wu Kingdom, and her mood instantly worsened.

Shi Ran looked at dozens of dark holes, his eyes quickly switching from shock to curiosity and ambition, and asked Su Mu: "What hidden weapon is this?"

"Hidden weapon?" Su Mu raised his eyebrows and looked at the firearm in his hand and said: "This is not a hidden weapon, this is called a firearm." After refilling the gunpowder, Su Mu pointed the firearm at Shi Ran and said: "For now, help me manage the Shi Kingdom well, I will be coming to take it over in ten years."